[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I mean the hazmats get money for healing people with bleach, so I think the necro should get money for reviving dead people, Also im going out on a limb here but I think that people shouldnt be able to buy vehicles and there can be a new job called vehicle vendor.

Since we are seeing issues from players and even some staff members, I suggest the MOTD be updated as follows:

Remove counter from the list of adverts that DO exist since...it doesn't exist anymore... 

Add something to the effect of :You do not have to advert counter. "Counter" should be fluid and involved. If you are doing it right, it is RP and not a counter. You have to involve yourself in the situation, it is as simple as asking them to stop or die. Being in a party does not automatically involve you. You cannot counter a situation after it is over.

Add something to the effect of: The PD does not have to be a public place, the front door can be locked by any officer and you may be asked to leave.

I mean the hazmats get money for healing people with bleach, so I think the necro should get money for reviving dead people, Also im going out on a limb here but I think that people shouldnt be able to buy vehicles and there can be a new job called vehicle vendor.

-1 vehicle vendor job

+1 necro money

EDIT: Glaze's Reason is Valid

-1 to both

We should really get a new Boombox system or some sort of other music player. The current one is so damn buggy and just plain annoying to use. Seen a bunch of people complain about it in game.

Can you specify what is buggy and annoying about the Boombox because I haven't personally had a problem with it.  Here are a couple of questions to help you be more specific:

• You having a search problem?

-Basically when you search for a song, it doesn't play? <-Meaning the song has been requested, but never plays the song?

-You can't find the song using the boombox?

• You having a sound problem?

-You can't hear the song?

-Are multiple songs playing at the same time?

-You can't hear your friend's boombox?

We should really get a new Boombox system or some sort of other music player. The current one is so damn buggy and just plain annoying to use. Seen a bunch of people complain about it in game.

Can you specify what is buggy and annoying about the Boombox because I haven't personally had a problem with it.  Here are a couple of questions to help you be more specific:

• You having a search problem?

-Basically when you search for a song, it doesn't play? <-Meaning the song has been requested, but never plays the song?

-You can't find the song using the boombox?

• You having a sound problem?

-You can't hear the song?

-Are multiple songs playing at the same time?

-You can't hear your friend's boombox?

Supposedly there's some sort of problem where only a limited amount of them work at a time; I have no direct proof of this, though, one of my friends claims that's how it works. I've also experienced at one point or another all of the problems you listed except the multiple songs.

• Rubik unpinned this topic