[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Please make Attempt RDM a non-admin issue unless its done en masse. I really hate it when admin addicts waste my time when they get shot and cry to an admin to stroke their fucking ego. Seriously, its really petty and can be solved in RP.

Please make Attempt RDM a non-admin issue unless its done en masse. I really hate it when admin addicts waste my time when they get shot and cry to an admin to stroke their fucking ego. Seriously, its really petty and can be solved in RP.

I agree with that one.

Make it so the VIP job The Supplier also has access to the Gun dealer entity shelf.

Does it not have access to it already?

No, also maybe add somethings you can only buy from the supplier.

Like maybe the master keypad cracker and master lockpick, but have a ridiculously high price like 1mil for a single for each one. 

Maybe also buy C4 with a shorter timer?

Not sure if this is better than PMing you about it but here goes this shit.

Make a rule where you have to make a valid reason to revolt against the mayor. There has been a bunch of people on the server revolting against the mayor just for the shits and giggles. I am a victim of this as well. Basically its like this:

People have revolted because they want to and they never explain why, killing the mayor for no reason at all. This is EXACTLY like RDM: You kill someone for no reason or you kill someone because they called you dumb.

If we can actually have a rule where if you don't give a valid reason other than "I want to" then make it a warnable offense or some type of punishment. This has happened to other mayors ever since the revolting system and I think its time for someone to comment about it.

Also if someone revolts over a law, will it be possible to actually make it where you HAVE to talk to the mayor to get it removed, and if he declines, then you can revolt against it? This will increase the mayor's life-time unless some squeaker decides to say fuck it and try to kill him anyways.a

While I am here may as well say another thing.

Allow Respected to kick people. We can ban up to 30 minutes but we still need to go through a voting system to kick? I don't understand that. If someone is just doing something that is kick worthy (Mic spamming as a non-hobo) we can't just ban them for a minute, that will be a dick thing to do.

Not sure if this is better than PMing you about it but here goes this shit.

Make a rule where you have to make a valid reason to revolt against the mayor. There has been a bunch of people on the server revolting against the mayor just for the shits and giggles. I am a victim of this as well. Basically its like this:

People have revolted because they want to and they never explain why, killing the mayor for no reason at all. This is EXACTLY like RDM: You kill someone for no reason or you kill someone because they called you dumb.

If we can actually have a rule where if you don't give a valid reason other than "I want to" then make it a warnable offense or some type of punishment. This has happened to other mayors ever since the revolting system and I think its time for someone to comment about it.

Also if someone revolts over a law, will it be possible to actually make it where you HAVE to talk to the mayor to get it removed, and if he declines, then you can revolt against it? This will increase the mayor's life-time unless some squeaker decides to say fuck it and try to kill him anyways.a

While I am here may as well say another thing.

Allow Respected to kick people. We can ban up to 30 minutes but we still need to go through a voting system to kick? I don't understand that. If someone is just doing something that is kick worthy (Mic spamming as a non-hobo) we can't just ban them for a minute, that will be a dick thing to do.

100% Best idea it is a lot like how countering used to be, now people can just revolt for no reason. If you make then rp it out then its more fun and not as much just people wanting to rdm.

Also remove the auto want stick it is basically the same and cuff rushing, and since that got nerfed people should learn to type out /wanted name reason

Makes it more rp and more fun.

• Rubik unpinned this topic