[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Maybe add a little bit more event like the Gold printer so more interaction with the community , idk play the event even if you dont have enough player

Events are usually held by whomever has event tokens/cash. If you are referring to the server random events then I think we should add like a weekly event on the server to create population during that timeframe

example: 

Every Friday is Purge Time

(6-6:30pm EST) 

etc.

Suggestion

Noclip

Trail-Moderators cannot noclip (This prevents trial-moderators to abuse it because "oh im staff. I can fly anywhere hoe") 

Teleports

A command that makes us teleport to admin land (Private land for staff to do sits rather than having to fly to a private area)

This creates less reports of any staff going rogue by flying around to delete stuff or even to roleplay.

T-mods kind of need noclip for certain situations.. Like when a player requests admin for say prop block. 9/10 times it says that you cannot Tp there unless you are in noclip. 

There's a few other situations that come to mind but I'm sure we can all think of a few.

More or less I'd say just be more strict, if a higher ranking staff member sees a lower ranking staff abusing any kind of power we should be able to warn them for it. heck that's what !Awarn is for. It's to show people they messed up and not to do it again. As well as its a written log for staff to see/keep track of players infractions.

T-mods kind of need noclip for certain situations.. Like when a player requests admin for say prop block. 9/10 times it says that you cannot Tp there unless you are in noclip. 

There's a few other situations that come to mind but I'm sure we can all think of a few.

More or less I'd say just be more strict, if a higher ranking staff member sees a lower ranking staff abusing any kind of power we should be able to warn them for it. heck that's what !Awarn is for. It's to show people they messed up and not to do it again. As well as its a written log for staff to see/keep track of players infractions.

Tmods do have access to noclip

Tmods do have access to noclip

He said that in response to Moist saying above that tmods don't need noclip.

See,let me put this into perspective for you.

I play a little bit on a MillitaryRP server,DONT JUDGE YOU LAMB SAUCE COVERED..never mind but anyway,there old map used to be the classic "CS desert" oh so fun,but then they made there own map,the owner made a map specifically for the server,and the player base when super high,way higher then it used to be,and thats what im saying,if sugar makes his own map,possibly a recreation of Downtown,but with lots more ares to explore and build,i believe players would see how dedicated the server is just from looking at it from the server browser screen.

See,let me put this into perspective for you.

I play a little bit on a MillitaryRP server,DONT JUDGE YOU LAMB SAUCE COVERED..never mind but anyway,there old map used to be the classic "CS desert" oh so fun,but then they made there own map,the owner made a map specifically for the server,and the player base when super high,way higher then it used to be,and thats what im saying,if sugar makes his own map,possibly a recreation of Downtown,but with lots more ares to explore and build,i believe players would see how dedicated the server is just from looking at it from the server browser screen.

MilitaryRP? lul

• Rubik unpinned this topic