[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I am always down to pay a mapper for a custom map but we are far from that stage

I think if we got our own map, possibly voted on and decided by the regulars and staff of the community, it would be a big hit and add tons more to do. Im not quite sure on what you mean by "we are far from that stage" because we are one of the top darkrp severs and we definitely have a big enough community to do so.

It's Cost. Plus knowing when it's a good time to change maps is tough. It could kill the community that is built, yes new people would join. But if the map is a flop you can only recover so much by switching the map back.

But thats why I said the community could decide, not just based off of 1-2 peoples opinions. Also, I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to supply money towards a new map (Including myself)

And hey,you can always switch it back.

We can switch the map back, but the destruction of the playerbase can't be reversed. Last map change, we were short of players for about a month.

Here's an analogy:

Say a house got destroyed by an artillery sheck, killing nearly everyone inside. Sure, you can rebuild the house, but you can't rebuild the dead people. Sure, more people will move in after a while, but you have lost a lot of money from lack of rent and construction costs, and it could potentially kill your business if you are unlucky.

I love how everyone who doesn't support a map change or won't give a valid reason besides the past are the people that ride Sugar's dick.

It's cute tho but it won't get you anywhere.

I mean, I do want a map change, but from past experience, every map change has killed our playerbase.

We actually haven't have a decusion on a map change in awhile...

It's like a circle that keeps repeating itself...

Look guys, because of past experience and statistics that sugar has on all the times he change the map...

Map change kills the server population…

I remember before evocity, the whole server was getting really excited for this change and when Sugar was spoiling some of the content that is going to be on the server...  people got erections...

Then evocity came out and everyone tried to log on the server and died right off the back, which dropped everyone's money.  After that, most people decided to say fuck this a left...  That's went down to 30/max at the time.  Then there was the leveling system and people got angry over that.  It came to point that I was one of the few that actually played on the server…. That's is basically it…

Based on Sugar and actually other server owners… Map changes kill the server.

There is a reason that most servers use this downtown map…

(Suggestion): Add to the rules that:

• Bases are "NOT" allowed to use see through prop material...

Basically, most bases are now making a base that the defenders can see through the props with the glow feature and a clear material...

This allows the defenders of the base to see exactly where the raiders are inside the base and this makes raisin people's base soooo difficult...

We actually haven't have a decusion on a map change in awhile...

It's like a circle that keeps repeating itself...

Look guys, because of past experience and statistics that sugar has on all the times he change the map...

Map change kills the server population…

I remember before evocity, the whole server was getting really excited for this change and when Sugar was spoiling some of the content that is going to be on the server...  people got erections...

Then evocity came out and everyone tried to log on the server and died right off the back, which dropped everyone's money.  After that, most people decided to say fuck this a left...  That's went down to 30/max at the time.  Then there was the leveling system and people got angry over that.  It came to point that I was one of the few that actually played on the server…. That's is basically it…

Based on Sugar and actually other server owners… Map changes kill the server.

There is a reason that most servers use this downtown map…

(Suggestion): Add to the rules that:

• Bases are "NOT" allowed to use see through prop material...

Basically, most bases are now making a base that the defenders can see through the props with the glow feature and a clear material...

This allows the defenders of the base to see exactly where the raiders are inside the base and this makes raisin people's base soooo difficult...

This has been a thing on the server for a while and it really isnt a big deal since almost no one bases anyway and even if someone does they either get raided easily or no one bothers to raid them in the first place. But to be honest there really is no issue with this. Raiding is meant to be more sided towards the defenders because they know the layout of their base, they are prepared, and they can hold them in chokepoints. But if Sugar sees a issue with this I guess we could get rid of those as well.

First blackout bases now this? ;((((((

Suggestion: If you deal damage to someone. You are unable to use master sword (mainly)/lightsaber for 10 seconds.

Bump

I am sorry, but no (-1)

That is also saying don't use any swep that gives you a advantage in movement speed…

I don't think this is necessary because I never hear anyone complain about this…

Especially people that have a hit on player x...

Plus these things don't change the outcome of raids…

The cp has non-lethal or they can kill them…

If anything...

The cp non-lethal also removes the function of these sweps, but I don't think this is necessary...

(Basically remove the ability to jump)

Lastly if you are talking about people that are want/have a bounty/ect and they're are flying around the map…

Get good m&

You misunderstand, I mean the player that hit someone can't jump away, not the player that gets hit.

• Rubik unpinned this topic