[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I would prefer they remove 1ways though not discount blowtorches

1 way is a load of bullshit.

You guys can't seriously expect to be able to just run into someone's base and kill them in five seconds. Like what you're saying doesn't make sense. Just because you guys find it difficult doesn't mean it should be removed. Whenever I'm raiding, I sit nearby the base for like five minutes and wait for them to leave, then I either kill them or rush their base.

It's not difficult, you just have to be patient and stop expecting life to be easy.

I would prefer they remove 1ways though not discount blowtorches

1 way is a load of bullshit.

You guys can't seriously expect to be able to just run into someone's base and kill them in five seconds. Like what you're saying doesn't make sense. Just because you guys find it difficult doesn't mean it should be removed. Whenever I'm raiding, I sit nearby the base for like five minutes and wait for them to leave, then I either kill them or rush their base.

It's not difficult, you just have to be patient and stop expecting life to be easy.

Plus raids are meant to be with a party rather then yourself since you want protection.

Whenever I raid with friends, I would blowtorch, if my hp begins to drop at all I would hit my /invholster bind and die peacefully. Out of my 45 blowtorches, I only lost 1 so I don't see one-way prop being much of a problem.

I think we need to revise some of the rules for basing and some of the job rules. I am bringing this up mainly because there is a entire thread on it and it can be crippling to new players and old as well.

Ex: Preacher

Also I think money making methods should be buffed since well in my opinion there is no effective way to make money and as a result no one farms money which means no one bases.

So either the money printers need to be buffed a ton to the point where it is worth printing or bring in the old printers(multi, auto, and cheap) 

Also buff drug farming since atm 100lbs could get you practically nothing at least compared to the amount of time and money you spent planting them and watching them

(I know I might get a shit ton of hate by those that ride Sugar's dick)

I think over the course of a few months maybe even just one we should bump up the playerslots to 80 or maybe 90 and if we can max out we should consider a map change to a different map since, in my opinion, this map has gone stale, old, and incredibly cramped as it is now. I understand if you would not want to do this Sugar but I think this could satisfy a lot of people who  may or may not be bored with the current map. Also with a map change it would possibly bring more job opportunities, activities, and possibly even new entities.

Example of a Map: Evilmelon

Examples of Jobs: Some sort of sewer monster(s) that kos all who go inside but are kos by all when on the surface

Sewer Monster Hunter: Hunts down and koses all sewer monsters no matter where they are

Oil Miner/Ore  Miner: Mines for oil/ores

Examples of activities(this kinda goes under jobs but what the heck) Oil Mining,Ore Mining, and anything else anyone can think of

Examples of entities(can be associated with jobs) Oil miner/Ore miner, job exclusive items/weapons/tools, etc 

I am aware that some of these things are technically already here or at least you can do some of these things without the job but it would be nice to have it be specific to a certain job rather than everyone being able to perform the action.

I think we need to revise some of the rules for basing and some of the job rules. I am bringing this up mainly because there is a entire thread on it and it can be crippling to new players and old as well.

Also I think money making methods should be buffed since well in my opinion there is no effective way to make money and as a result no one farms money which means no one bases.

So either the money printers need to be buffed a ton to the point where it is worth printing or bring in the old printers(multi, auto, and cheap) 

Also buff drug farming since atm 100lbs could get you practically nothing at least compared to the amount of time and money you spent planting them and watching them

I think over the course of a few months maybe even just one we should bump up the playerslots to 80 or maybe 90 and if we can max out we should consider a map change to a different map since, in my opinion, this map has gone stale, old, and incredibly cramped as it is now. I understand if you would not want to do this Sugar but I think this could satisfy a lot of people who  may or may not be bored with the current map. Also with a map change it would possibly bring more job opportunities, activities, and possibly even new entities.

Examples of Jobs: Some sort of sewer monster(s) that kos all who go inside but are kos by all when on the surface

Sewer Monster Hunter: Hunts down and koses all sewer monsters no matter where they are

Examples of activities(this kinda goes under jobs but what the heck) Oil Mining,Ore Mining, and anything else anyone can think of

Examples of entities(can be associated with jobs) Oil miner/Ore miner, job exclusive items/weapons/tools, etc 

I am aware that some of these things are technically already here or at least you can do some of these things without the job but it would be nice to have it be specific to a certain job rather than everyone being able to perform the action.

I am 90% sure those jobs you suggested will take a lot of resource since its underground rather than surface. And with the kos job, I don't think it is a great idea since people will literally just kill you because you are a "sewer monster". It's similar to the old hazmat where you would kill someone with ebola for 1.5k and most of the time, cures aren't even offered they just straight up kill you. 

If Sugar will consider this job, I'd recommend AOS rather than KOS.

I am planning to look into as many rules as possible to enforce them using code so you physically cannot break them (this update that is pending)

The economy is fine the way it is. Having $1,000,000 is actually a lot of money where as before, a player had a 9 / 10 chance to have 1 mil. I am always adding more jobs to the game that allow you to generate money. I am trying to turn the server's playstyle into a more RP and less killing.

A lot of people in the community want a map change, I have wanted a map change for over a year. A new map would have a lot of potential to spring up new ideas but you should go check out the threads on why it's a bad idea. We did it 12 times and each and every time the playerbase dropped to the ground and did not come back until we switched it back to this map. Our community is relatively large but the majority of the people who play on the server are not part of the community and are just players.

Also Evilmelon has terrible FPS and from what I remember, had a chance of crashing every once in a while due to a map error. I am always down to pay a mapper for a custom map but we are far from that stage

A bigger downtown map would be awesome. 

The reason we lose so many players on a map change is just about everyone who plays DarkRP looks for this map since they have it downloaded and they know it.

I found one called rp_downtown_wise

I remember playing on this map before it is your basic downtown map but with its own spawn room, much more buildings and slightly bigger.

• Rubik unpinned this topic