[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Wiping people's money would never happen. To spend hours and hours and hours farming money / your inventory to just have it wiped because the rich of the rich are way too rich doesn't bode with other people which is a 200% valid point. We actually did try wiping people's money at one point but it left us with a max of 3 players at peak hours. It just won't happen again. There are a lot of other methods to solve this problem

I have a suggestion for the inflation problem.

First just wipe my money only. Then make proc's like they were and make cc item cost at 50 mil for only me. Also add more gambling options instead of just zek npc. I will gamble and lose more lowering inflation as well 

Citiation: i am a genius, more smarter then everyone else.

Yea i do agree we need to buff the jug and make spawn the strip club.

Juggernaut is pretty well done if you ask me. People complain about the juggernaut constantly but to be fair it IS a JUGGERNAUT. Irl it would take you longer to kill him too.

The only adition I'd suggest is a demote on death just like the mayor. This way we wont have a constant flow of one player mowing people down and everyone gets a decent chance of playing the class.

Forum Suggestions:

1. Make it where you can @ someone on the forums. This will useful for when someone reports a staff, player, or even if a ban appeal is up and the banning staff needs to come and look.
  2. Add a notification. If you get @'d, someone comments on your thread, or possibly even if someone replies to a post you made, you will be alerted to it.
  3. Possibly make it where the forums updates itself when a thread is commented on or if a new thread is made.
  4. Show more than 5 recent topics so people can see more maybe? Possibly more like 8 - 10 recent threads?
  5. Remove the ability to see that a mod posted on a mod application as a user, unless you are the user that it got his thread commented on. It just wastes space in my opinion because users can't view those apps anyway, so why would we be able to see that a mod or someone posted an application?
  6. Give admins + the ability to promote on forums?

In-Game Suggestions:

1. It will say mayors grace period time on the top of the screen. So when a new mayor is election, people wont be as stupid and instantly raid him.
  2. Possibly make it where if mayor is in his grace, it would put him in a passive mode where no one can hurt him and he cant hurt anyone for that amount of time?
  3. Maybe put law boards around the map so the mayor doesn't have to go outside and place them. Some mayors pretty much propblock with law boards, and some just put them in horrible locations where no body can see the laws.
  4. Besides having my old suggestions "alert when mayor gets elected / mayor dies and his laws are reset", put them in the announcement. Like you know how staff can make an announcement with a command? Put it through there so people can see it more. Some people can't see that a new mayor is elected / died / or anything in chat. This would make it a bit easier for people.
  5. Add an announcement or something smaller possibly if the mayor adds / removes a law besides having it in chat.
  6. Have a tab menu somewhere on the screen so people don't have to type !laws in chat. They can just pull the laws down if needed, or put them away if they didn't want to see it. This will make it where if people break laws and cry RDA, they can see the laws in a better way so they wont break rules as much.

All I have for now.

Would love to see some more work done on bounties

- A command to view bounties, or the PD Commander's Screen shows bounties 

- An option when arresting them to fine for the bounty

- Make the bounty list in the PD either larger/different layout or you can scroll through them

Really not sure what was changed today on bounties, but when someone does something bad their bounty should increase, like Killing a Cop or Player, selling to the Drug NPC, carrying a firearm without a license, Hacking, lockpicking/keypad cracking.  Maybe even make some of the stupid jobs have ways of gaining small amounts of bounty, like throwing babies, kidnapping, using the Cereal Statue (dark magic), taking pictures, smoking weed.

1. In-Game Suggestions:

All of these are +1s from me, as for 2 maybe instead the PD doors couldn't be lockpicked/keypad cracked in that time.

• Rubik unpinned this topic