[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Add better weapons  :D I found this addon and it just so happens to be made by the same guy that made the weapons we use now, same base and everything! It's exactly the same idea except it's CS:GO weapons, only big difference other than it's cs:go and not source is that the weapons have the inspect animation when you hit c and shows it's stats instead of just showing it's staff and turning it a bit. This was posted literally yesterday, I pulled each one out today and texted them and didn't get any errors. Only problem I saw was if you reload/jump/inspect at the same time with a certain pistol you can see the end of the hand texture.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=533104097

(this one sadly you need the textures too, it links you to them from this page)

Also staying with the cs:go theme I found this addon also that is all the cs:go knives in one, literally all. Not stattraks though, just every skin/knife combination. Looks cool and I would defiantly pay $5 to have some shadow daggers added to my class if you had them added.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=506283460

Add better weapons  :D I found this addon and it just so happens to be made by the same guy that made the weapons we use now, same base and everything! It's exactly the same idea except it's CS:GO weapons, only big difference other than it's cs:go and not source is that the weapons have the inspect animation when you hit c and shows it's stats instead of just showing it's staff and turning it a bit. This was posted literally yesterday, I pulled each one out today and texted them and didn't get any errors. Only problem I saw was if you reload/jump/inspect at the same time with a certain pistol you can see the end of the hand texture.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=533104097

(this one sadly you need the textures too, it links you to them from this page)

Also staying with the cs:go theme I found this addon also that is all the cs:go knives in one, literally all. Not stattraks though, just every skin/knife combination. Looks cool and I would defiantly pay $5 to have some shadow daggers added to my class if you had them added.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=506283460

These are actually pretty nice. The only issue is that I am very picky about file sizes. Here are some pros and cons going to this set of weapons besides default CSS:

Pros:

• All CSGO guns
  • Better models
  • Different sounds
  • Client-side StatTrak
  • Inspecting the weapon

Cons:

• Very big in file size. We run default models with custom sounds which in total leaves us with less than 30mb for the weapons we use now. This is 320MB in total
  • Seems to be a little glitchy. I used the AUG and it crashed my game due to spamming lua errors and fucked up my game
  • Would require work to swap over shipments, custom classes, regular jobs / vip jobs, ect. (Which is not too big of a con)

In the end, its like a 50 / 50. We don't want big file sizes so people have to wait to download all of our content. Plus more models = more cache = less FPS on some computers. Although the StatTrak is really nice I don't know if it really outweighs the cons. I am not too sure though.

I'm suggesting a better lottery system for the mayor, and the people. And also if possible a mayor grace period of 1-5 minutes.

I can probably do this. Are you saying the Mayor should have kinda like a period where they cannot be killed? Like when voted in?

Yea, that's exactly what i'm saying, it just makes the server a little more peaceful when the mayor is actually elected, so they don't fear being killed instantly (which a lot are), it would make mayor a well, more played job. Example, you could build your defense in the PD, maybe set up cross walks, and put down laws, without somebody adverting Revolution, or PD raid, or getting instantly killed by a hit men once elected.

Edit: With the lottery system I was thinking this also : Lottery could be put between 1-500,000 (For the high ballers, and low ballers) and the mayor suppose gets a 5% tax of the lottery pot.

You should change the map like every month because once you get to know all the map it doesn't interest me because I know some ele is already basing there since it is a bit small!

No one like this map. Its very difficult to explain but the only way this server has players is by staying on this map. We have switched maps I think 7 - 8 times? From Evilmelon to Downtown to Evilmelon to some janky ass Downtown to Downtown EXL and the cycle continues. The population may boom for a week (which it always does for some reason) but it always drops to like 10 - 15 players active daily. I don't know why but it does. Believe me 100%

• Rubik unpinned this topic