[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

If they are putting in music of any sort, they are KOS. I'm 99% sure of this and I think Sugar said it to me. You don't have to advert.

How about we just walk away?

If they following then advert warning1/2/3 go away or KOS.

If they are doing it at our house have a sign that makes it KOS... I feel finding something annoying is not a reason to make it against the rules if it is possible to avoid it.

Not to be redundant with the percentage, but 99% of the time they will follow you.

If they are playing music UNPLEASENT TO THE EARS AND DO NOT STOP WHEN TOLD they are KOS. If a hobo is playing decent music on the street at a low volume and is actually trying to make money, then they are doing it right. If they are ear rapers bent on making the server more plague inducing, then kill them.

Slight buff to Nation's Agent. Right now Nation's Agent relies on purchased weapons to do anything and has to buy ammo. I agree with the buy ammo part, but the pump shotgun that it comes with is shit. I think that the pump shotgun should be replaced with the leone auto shotgun. Also, I highly doubt you will do this, but I think the class should get 10 or 20 armor, I believe this because it is a Nation's "Agent". As an "agent" it may have special tools, such as armor. The smoke grenade is fine, but I think the job should come with 2. Thanks for reading :)

Make a class that is the only class with the ability to plant drugs/plants.  I don't think custom classes and pd should have access to growing

Plus make them usable so we can sell them to others or use them ourselves. Effects are needed.

Sugar already explained that he didn't like the idea of a jukebox - The piano sounds pretty fun tho.

he could get the piano entity, wouldn't even need a class, he could just put one at fountain perm.

Good point actually

• Rubik unpinned this topic