[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Can we please ban any model not default size or bigger from raiding classes? its clearly not fair in a gun fight if the headshot hitbox is literally floating above the model on smaller models like the chicken nugget. i dont see any downsides to banning small models from raiding.

Make Batman faster / have a stun gun, and be able to restrain kidnappers and killing (but only if the killer didn't take any damage before the kill occurred (e.g. not self-defense)

Make Batman faster / have a stun gun, and be able to restrain kidnappers and killing (but only if the killer didn't take any damage before the kill occurred (e.g. not self-defense)

Batman is a vigilante not a cop. He just wants people he doesn't need a stun gun.

• Sad 1

+1 to what silent said and

add trisha to vip, its minged a LOT and is even worse than demo and smoke since she destroys props.

There might be a way to force make it so all playermodels have the same hitbox regardless of their model size

I also don't want to move most jobs to VIP. I think that you should have some cool jobs regardless if you're a VIP or not but maybe I will move some jobs back to non VIP but with a time restriction

Kidnapping would make sense sort of. I wish cuffing/arresting a kidnapper would wake the victim up though.

Remove leaderboard rewards, people are just farming off other people and not rping it, it makes the system stupid imo

Waking up with cuffing is something I can do

I will remove a bulk of the leaderboards for Friday. Any leaderboard that is considered abuseable will be removed

Batman is a vigilante not a cop. He just wants people he doesn't need a stun gun.

He's also Batman lol he has a utility belt with a lot of stuff, and what kind of people would be /faster/ than Batman?

• Rubik unpinned this topic