[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Bitminer server becomes empty on crash, no way to recover it too. Suggestion would be to let the server stay even if you dc. Same thing as processors and printers :)

Also a suggestion for bitminers, for real buff this..

This is my timetable of bitmining ( 1 BITMINER SERVER FULLY UPGRADED ), PLEASE NOTE THAT I ALSO USED 13 PROCESSORS AND IMMEDIATELY SOLD THE ITEMS...

25.181.891 AT 20:23

25.249.665 AT 20:35

25.262.869 AT 20:39

25.285.060 AT 20:49

25.373.568 AT 21:03

25.392.341 AT 21:11

25.495.231 AT 21:33

25.622.178 AT 21:57

25.734.856 AT 22:20

I'm not sure if this is already a thing because I have never been terrorist, but if it is not I believe that after the 5 minutes of terror before you can kill civilians, there should be a time limit until the terror stops. It gets really frustrating when someone with full armor, stealth camo, an overpowered weapon and a speed buff runs around killing everybody and is almost impossible to kill. This could also be implemented as a kill limit, for example after 30 kills the terror stops.

I'm not sure if this is already a thing because I have never been terrorist, but if it is not I believe that after the 5 minutes of terror before you can kill civilians, there should be a time limit until the terror stops. It gets really frustrating when someone with full armor, stealth camo, an overpowered weapon and a speed buff runs around killing everybody and is almost impossible to kill. This could also be implemented as a kill limit, for example after 30 kills the terror stops.

Nah fam if someone wants to spend hecka sweps on a t-attack let them be OP. Now, what if it has a kill counter for the terrorist attack, ever kill the number Is adverted in the chat and when the terrorists hit 100 kills all together it makes the terrorist screech sound and has them all blow up. I would rather the kill counter be in the corner of the screen but a chat advert would be easier to code.

Add a "Warn" System. Can be implemented like TTT has their "C" menu (suit zoom bind).

Pressing the key brings up a menu (think like ulx vote yes / no menu) with preselected options. "Stop Micspamming player!!" (Player being replaced by whoever the person is looking at). This allows pre set options and doesn't allow any deviation for stupid reasons. "Stop looking at me player" - Players only have a few selections when warning. When a player gets warned by another player, maybe play a sound / popup notification for that player, so that they know they are being warned.

Add a "Warn" System. Can be implemented like TTT has their "C" menu (suit zoom bind).

Pressing the key brings up a menu (think like ulx vote yes / no menu) with preselected options. "Stop Micspamming player!!" (Player being replaced by whoever the person is looking at). This allows pre set options and doesn't allow any deviation for stupid reasons. "Stop looking at me player" - Players only have a few selections when warning. When a player gets warned by another player, maybe play a sound / popup notification for that player, so that they know they are being warned.

look at the dev board, it’s already in the works. it’s coming out with the next major update

Make batman able to zip-tie kidnappers when they knock someone out, all he can do is use his fists but he cant since it would be rdm

all he can do is watch them get kidnapped

Yes revamp batman. His spiderman swep is crap when chasing cc's or maybe a batarang he can throw to stun criminals much like nonlethal for cops. maybe allow him to throw zip ties(or a swep like zip ties) to catch criminals

Since Sugar is looking for more money sinks:

- Ability to reset one of your daily XP caps for a large sum

i.e. You fish for 4 hours and hit your cap, now you can spend X money to have it reset and do it again

Maybe only have this one passive XP, like trees, rocks, chem barrels, fishing, but not processors.

Promotes playing and grinding, as well as lowering the value of the economy. (Something Sugar is actively trying to do.)

edit: With craftable Fishing Poles/Bait coming soon, would love to see them actually be difficult to craft, like requiring Parrot Fish to make final Pole/Bait, Tiger for one below that, as well as requiring some of the new rare materials (Which I'm sure was planned).

• Rubik unpinned this topic