[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Please make it so you can't kidnap while resized. People who are actually smaller than the shrink potion are no fun to look out for.

Make a rule about bank manager that they have to make a shop or bank similar to that of the gun dealer jobs to avoid people using the pd to bank and force people to advert pd raid etc to raid the bank. If you want police help from raiding a bank civilian phones or door alarms can be used.

Also this is kinda failrp as the rules state that people beyond 2nd door of pd are aos and this makes the manager aboce the law

Bank Managers can't put the bank down in the PD, only cops can put down props or entities. If you see a bank manager doing this feel free to /demote them for no publicly accessible bank or call a staff member for failRP, whichever will work depending on how busy the staff are.

Please make it so you can't kidnap while resized. People who are actually smaller than the shrink potion are no fun to look out for.

Make a rule about bank manager that they have to make a shop or bank similar to that of the gun dealer jobs to avoid people using the pd to bank and force people to advert pd raid etc to raid the bank. If you want police help from raiding a bank civilian phones or door alarms can be used.

Also this is kinda failrp as the rules state that people beyond 2nd door of pd are aos and this makes the manager aboce the law

Bank Managers can't put the bank down in the PD, only cops can put down props or entities. If you see a bank manager doing this feel free to /demote them for no publicly accessible bank or call a staff member for failRP, whichever will work depending on how busy the staff are.

Obviously I can't demote for failrp, thanks for the clarification tho didn't know that

Better life suggestions.

Bankmanager

- Vote the bankmanager in.

- Have at least 25 people on if not more to avoid overnight scumbag empty raids.

- To be able to raid the bank you need at least one bank guard.

Miner/woodcutter

- Give out xp more frequently. 25% quicker or such.

Weapon modification

- Even though it had been nerfed it seems that it has been nerfed too much, no one wants to weapon mod anymore because the chances to get something good are way too small.

The abomination

- Give out a prize/xp for killing it if its on rampage.

Ronald My Donald

- Let him sell hamburgers that give a small statboost?

Pets

- Add in Pet Treats, new item that people can buy from a cook or dealer or make themselves. Feeding this to a pet gives you and them a bit of xp.

Judge Gabe

- Give this man a banhammer swep.

Re-add event NPC, I think it was removed because of bugs with starting events (correct me if im wrong) and it seems like events are working fine

Re-add clothing but much more expensive, this gives another money sink for people that isn't CC and can be used on any job for those who don't evne like CC's

We need to do something about the bank manager, in my opinion it should get the same treatment as jugg, vip+ a vote. Also I like the idea of a playcount needed to be bank manager, today about 5-10 warns and or bans have been given because of 1 bank raid, from prop block to nlr to mass rdm all I've seen is bank manager bring out the worst in people. Then, to top it all off when people brought money to the launder, you had at least 10 people surround the npc like some sort of bird looking to get the scraps of money people bring making the whole thing a mingefest. At this point I'd be down to even remove the bank manager and guard jobs as a whole as they just seem to make the server more mingey.

We need to do something about the bank manager, in my opinion it should get the same treatment as jugg, vip+ a vote. Also I like the idea of a playcount needed to be bank manager, today about 5-10 warns and or bans have been given because of 1 bank raid, from prop block to nlr to mass rdm all I've seen is bank manager bring out the worst in people. Then, to top it all off when people brought money to the launder, you had at least 10 people surround the npc like some sort of bird looking to get the scraps of money people bring making the whole thing a mingefest. At this point I'd be down to even remove the bank manager and guard jobs as a whole as they just seem to make the server more mingey.

Warn people to leave the area x3 -> proceed to slaughter everybody

I agree, though. At some points I feel like we should just have someone spectate the bank manager because shit goes down literally every time. Today I caught one putting the bank on top of a rooftop you'd need a master sword to get to. Then the other day someone switched from the job to avoid the bank from being taken.

• Rubik unpinned this topic