[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

It was literally said in the post above yours, but okay.

It would be too intensive on server resources. There would be more network usage and probably a severe drop in average FPS.

Most of the tools would have to be blacklisted because they would be heavily exploitable or too OP for very few players who can figure it out.

Some of the features may be possible via Sugar coding it individually, but nobody is requesting anything but "wiremod lol"

Please add a DJ job! A job ALLOWED to mic spam and maybe have its own prop that looks like a DJ setup. The hobo can mic spam but why a hobo? How about a DJ job! Either way ig its fine if it doesnt get added.

See id like to expand upon this. I'd like to have a job where a dj can broadcast to radios on the server. The job has been suggested before but I like the idea

Hiya, some suggestions to get the economy going for the lower, middle and high end players.

- Make suga dolla's dropable

-- Provides a team building experience and will make players grind more together instead of the lone wolf experience.

-- Easier to get some cc weaponry for those low to middle class players.

- Make 1 milion 1-2 credit(s) instead of 1 milion for 10 credits in the shop

-- 10 dollars for 1 milion ingame? Why tho.

-- VIP is 5 credits == 5 mil ingame cash so basically 1 mil is 1 credit.

- Make 10 mil 9 credits in the shop

-- A little marketing put to work so that players will buy more goods.

- A gang warcry

-- Let people buy a warcry sound/swep for their gang CC

-- This swep will let out a warcry to let others know that they are coming

- Hoverboarder and Skateboarder stupid class or gang unlock

-- Might be to requiring for the fastDL because it needs quite a lot of addon files but, it might be worth a shot

-- Hoverboards: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=150455514&searchtext=hoverboard

-- Skateboard addon: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=549224132&searchtext=hoverboard

- Adittion of my CSGO case unboxing 3D Entity.

-- Buyable through f4 menu with easilly editable costs, items.

-- Multipple cases so multipple sorts of items to have in it.

-- A way for low, mid and high end to spend cash.

-- http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=568355972

-- Some cases are broken right now thats why the addon is on friends only but, I am willing to fix them if you are willing to use them in your server.

Staff on Duty - Job Changes

Staff on duty as a job is useless. Add benefits to being this job while removing things that could be abused. Staff on duty is not suppose to roleplay, but rather do sits. Add incentives for doing sits.

I want to give staff on duty "super powers (god mode, etc)" but remove everything to where it could be abused.

Add to staff on duty:

God Mode

Unarrestable

Increased movement speed / jump height (Alternatively, add a movement swep)

Add a unique model

Add increased money cap/gain for doing sits - while on this job.

Add a small amount of gang XP for doing sits - while on this job.

Since this job is not allowed to roleplay, money and XP does not exist. Add it to give more incentive for staff to do more sits. Remove money for doing sits currently and add it to this job only.

Remove from staff on duty:

Remove inventory swep

Strip any weapons that are not default to staff on duty loadout

Remove F4 entities that can be purchased

Remove Keys (No need for them)

i've been trying for the past 30 MINUTES to try and get into the server why not increase the player limit? i get it costs more but all the slots are filled and are usually at this time of day

• Rubik unpinned this topic