[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I know you just added  but PLEASE get rid of the new staff notification module. There are too many staff on during the day, especially with the new tmods that it's not effective. It honestly just serves as an annoyance. I can't even thoroughly get through one sit without it going off and distracting me from the task at hand.

In theory and on paper it was a good idea. In practice it's a bit of a nuisance.

It's especially fun when you're the only staff on for hours and handle all the sits, and then another staff comes on and you finally think you're gonna get a break and then BEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEP

at the very least code it so that it deactivates when there are more than say 3 staff on.

"If playergroup.staff >= 3

Then timer.adminmodule =off"

easy fix, make it go off after 15 or 20 minutes of not taking a sit, rather than 4. You can't even actually do a sit without it going off. If that's not annoying enough to get our attention it could go off every 5 after that, adding more beeps like it does.

You could also have it stop counting if no sits have come up in x time, or more than x staff are on

I know you just added  but PLEASE get rid of the new staff notification module. There are too many staff on during the day, especially with the new tmods that it's not effective. It honestly just serves as an annoyance. I can't even thoroughly get through one sit without it going off and distracting me from the task at hand.

In theory and on paper it was a good idea. In practice it's a bit of a nuisance.

It's especially fun when you're the only staff on for hours and handle all the sits, and then another staff comes on and you finally think you're gonna get a break and then BEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEP

at the very least code it so that it deactivates when there are more than say 3 staff on.

"If playergroup.staff >= 3

Then timer.adminmodule =off"

easy fix, make it go off after 15 or 20 minutes of not taking a sit, rather than 4. You can't even actually do a sit without it going off. If that's not annoying enough to get our attention it could go off every 5 after that, adding more beeps like it does.

You could also have it stop counting if no sits have come up in x time, or more than x staff are on

You legit can't role play for once without it annoying you to the point of logging off

So, The !unstuck command is broken, And it never works so i always have to wait like 2 mins for an admin to come to me, And physgun me, My Thanks.

Oh, And CP's are way too overpowered in my opinion, When i shoot a swat for example in the head with the full mag with a DEAGLE his health barely goes down, So i really want that fixed it gets annoying.

So, The !unstuck command is broken, And it never works so i always have to wait like 2 mins for an admin to come to me, And physgun me, My Thanks.

Oh, And CP's are way too overpowered in my opinion, When i shoot a swat for example in the head with the full mag with a DEAGLE his health barely goes down, So i really want that fixed it gets annoying.

console kill

and

get better weapons / it sounds like you were shooting a juggernaut. we have the same health/armor as everyone else except the juggernaut.

You legit can't role play for once without it annoying you to the point of logging off

ikr

Can you make a box around the fountain npc area and make people unable to be kidnapped inside of it?

+1

console kill

and

get better weapons / it sounds like you were shooting a juggernaut. we have the same health/armor as everyone else except the juggernaut.

ikr

Can you make a box around the fountain npc area and make people unable to be kidnapped inside of it?

+1

This will be in for the next reset

Add resteraunt owner please, it will add to the RP experience.

This will be in for the next major update!

Get rid of the family sharing bans as it violates steams privacy policy. (Third parties need consent to access a client's steam info) (steam id's and ips are not are part of it. You can access that)

I'm not sure if you're joking, but no lol. By joining the server, you are giving consent, as your client sends the server all your information (steam id, ip, machine information, etc). It's like walking into an airport and telling them they can't let you not take off just because you're on the terrorist watchlist, as you never gave consent to be added to the list.

Get rid of the family sharing bans as it violates steams privacy policy. (Third parties need consent to access a client's steam info) (steam id's and ips are not are part of it. You can access that)

You can play on the server with a shared account, not an issue. When you're banned on your main account and you join on a shared account then you will be banned. It goes through the steam api. It does nothing checks to see if the account is shared. If it is shared, it gets the steamid of the parented account and bans it. No info is stored, it just goes.

A lot of other addons do this and they have been running for a lot longer than this one I made. I guess I can add a "Privacy" page but I don't see how this is a big deal.

Edit: I was gonna say what Blacnova said too but I couldn't find any "Legal Terms" that dealt with joining servers. The whole game uses your API and anyone can just grab your info.

• Rubik unpinned this topic