[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Make kings able to place down their own lawboards.

Add a fire exguinisher to the F4 that gets rid of the annoying ass fire effect.

I dont know 1st one might cause confusion, and players might take the king's laws as the mayor's laws.

[attachment=564]

Make kings able to place down their own lawboards.

Add a fire exguinisher to the F4 that gets rid of the annoying ass fire effect.

I dont know 1st one might cause confusion, and players might take the king's laws as the mayor's laws.

You can do stopsound in console to get rid of fire. If you know whats causing the fire (most likely a NPC from the wabbajack) then let me know and I can remove it

The lawboard for the king sounds cool, I can make it different from the mayor's laws

Also those pictures of me saying w/e is just inspect element on discord, take anything I say in screenshot form with a grain of salt

Make raid cool down timer longer than 20 minutes it feel short when players b2b raid you on the second of the cool down for a long time. I was thinking maybe 30 min even

The whole purpose of the 20 min cooldown is for the people that got raided to improve their base, fix what allowed the raiders to get in, if the raiders go back after 20 min and its unaltered, then 30 min wouldn't even help them

I know you just added  but PLEASE get rid of the new staff notification module. There are too many staff on during the day, especially with the new tmods that it's not effective. It honestly just serves as an annoyance. I can't even thoroughly get through one sit without it going off and distracting me from the task at hand.

In theory and on paper it was a good idea. In practice it's a bit of a nuisance.

I know you just added  but PLEASE get rid of the new staff notification module. There are too many staff on during the day, especially with the new tmods that it's not effective. It honestly just serves as an annoyance. I can't even thoroughly get through one sit without it going off and distracting me from the task at hand.

In theory and on paper it was a good idea. In practice it's a bit of a nuisance.

It's especially fun when you're the only staff on for hours and handle all the sits, and then another staff comes on and you finally think you're gonna get a break and then BEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEP

It's especially fun when you're the only staff on for hours and handle all the sits, and then another staff comes on and you finally think you're gonna get a break and then BEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEP

at the very least code it so that it deactivates when there are more than say 3 staff on.

"If playergroup.staff >= 3

Then timer.adminmodule =off"

• Rubik unpinned this topic