[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Personally  I think You should be able to rp as the pill you become.

If you cant Rp as a pill then whats the point of becoming one? Like your not allowed to do anything now.

So This is how I think it should be and you guys let me know what you think.

1. you can rp as the pill you become. So Combine would play as a cop for that life, zombies go around killing people, and ect.

2. You cant Raid, mug, or kidnap as a pill.

3. Pills would be EXPENSIVE since you CAN rp as them. This way people with money finally have something to do when they are bored. So for a zombie pill as an example, you would pay like 50k to be kos able and be allowed to go and kill people. For a Poison zombie? maybe like 100k. So nobody will want to spam this either. (peaceful pills like the pidgeon should stay relatively cheap since u only fly around)

4. And Even if this turns into cancer and/or gets abused, IT CAN ALWAYS BE REMOVED/CHANGED IF SOMEONE COMPLAINS

5. So after my shit job of trying to get this added why not give it a try?

For the pidgeon one that could be abused as what if that person whos a pigeon becomes vip?

Thats a hard ass target to hit.

"1. you can rp as the pill you become. So Combine would play as a cop for that life, zombies go around killing people, and ect."

Practically allowing Mass RDM. People could just keep spawning a zombie pill and get away with Mass RDM.

"2. You cant Raid, mug, or kidnap as a pill."

Well yeah there's no way you can anyway.

"3. Pills would be EXPENSIVE since you CAN rp as them. This way people with money finally have something to do when they are bored. So for a zombie pill as an example, you would pay like 50k to be kos able and be allowed to go and kill people. For a Poison zombie? maybe like 100k. So nobody will want to spam this either. (peaceful pills like the pidgeon should stay relatively cheap since u only fly around)"

What if people who have just started want to become a zombie?

"4. And Even if this turns into cancer and/or gets abused, IT CAN ALWAYS BE REMOVED/CHANGED IF SOMEONE COMPLAINS"

This logic is flawed, it's like saying:

We should legalize murder! If enough people complain, we can just change it back!

"5. So after my shit job of trying to get this added why not give it a try?"

no.

Please, work on your logic before you post here.

If you cant Rp as a pill then whats the point of becoming one? Like your not allowed to do anything now.

1. you can rp as the pill you become. So Combine would play as a cop for that life, zombies go around killing people, and ect.

3. Pills would be EXPENSIVE since you CAN rp as them. This way people with money finally have something to do when they are bored. So for a zombie pill as an example, you would pay like 50k to be kos able and be allowed to go and kill people. For a Poison zombie? maybe like 100k. So nobody will want to spam this either. (peaceful pills like the pidgeon should stay relatively cheap since u only fly around)

4. And Even if this turns into cancer and/or gets abused, IT CAN ALWAYS BE REMOVED/CHANGED IF SOMEONE COMPLAINS

okay lets go down the list of all pills and see what their use in rp could be

Advisor: 

spotting for cops

Antlion guardian:

a monster people kill

Antlion: 

a monster people kill

Baby Antlion Guard: 

a monster people kill

Baby: 

none

Barnacle:

monster people kill

Cactus:

none

Chicken:

pet

City Scanner:

spotting for cops

Combine Camera:

spotting for cops

Combine Shotgunner:

cop

Combine Turret:

cop

Create:

none

Crow:

pet

Doggie:

pet

Dorf:

none

Fast Headcrab:

a monster people kill

Fast Zombie:

a monster people kill

Fast Zombie Torso:

a monster people kill

Female Civilian:

none

Female medic:

heal people(can spam entities, should be removed)

Female Rebel:

none

Little Helper:

none

GIVE US JAKE:

none

Giraffe:

none

Headcrab:

a monster people kill

Hulu:

none

Ichthyosaur:

none(should be removed, when used you just die because you must be in deep water)

Jake is a cool guy:

none

Jake is the best:

none

Giant Headcrab:

a monster people kill

Lamp:

none

Male Citizen:

none

Male Refugee:

none:

Manhack:

cop

Melon:

none

Poison Headcrab:

a monster people kill

Poison Zombie:

a monster people kill

Rollermine:

cop

Skeeter:

none

Stalker:

cop

Traffic Cone:

none

Vortigaunt:

none

We Love Jake:

none

Wheelbarrel:

none

Zombie:

a monster people kill

Zombie Torso:

a monster people kill

List of all pills, here is why they can not be used for RP.

None: Literally no use, can be abused because some are super small, some are godded.

a monster people kill: every every 30 seconds "i was rdmed"

cop: would not be able to function on our server with how we have cops setup, the pills only get weapons and are like 2 hit. They can't fine or arrest and cant access pd cause like i said, only have weapons. and they could switch between cop and say a kidnapper with the press of a key.

cop lookout: these are actually useful as "cop pets" in a way, my friend follows me as a city scanner when im cop. However some get god mode and could be abused.

pet: no harm if you want to literally just walk around as a way to have fun thats on you.

Advisor: 

spotting for cops

Antlion guardian:

a monster people kill

Antlion: 

a monster people kill

Baby Antlion Guard: 

a monster people kill

Baby: 

none

Barnacle:

monster people kill

Cactus:

none

Chicken:

pet

City Scanner:

spotting for cops

Combine Camera:

spotting for cops

Combine Shotgunner:

cop

Combine Turret:

cop

Create:

none

Crow:

pet

Doggie:

pet

Dorf:

none

Fast Headcrab:

a monster people kill

Fast Zombie:

a monster people kill

Fast Zombie Torso:

a monster people kill

Female Civilian:

none

Female medic:

Female Rebel:

none

Little Helper:

none

GIVE US JAKE:

none

Giraffe:

none

Headcrab:

a monster people kill

Hulu:

none

Ichthyosaur:

none(should be removed, when used you just die because you must be in deep water)

Jake is a cool guy:

none

Jake is the best:

none

Giant Headcrab:

a monster people kill

Lamp:

none

Male Citizen:

none

Male Refugee:

none:

Manhack:

cop

Melon:

none

Poison Headcrab:

a monster people kill

Poison Zombie:

a monster people kill

Rollermine:

cop

Skeeter:

none

Stalker:

cop

Traffic Cone:

none

Vortigaunt:

none

We Love Jake:

none

Wheelbarrel:

none

Zombie:

a monster people kill

Zombie Torso:

a monster people kill

None: Literally no use, can be abused because some are super small, some are godded.

cop: would not be able to function on our server with how we have cops setup, the pills only get weapons and are like 2 hit. They can't fine or arrest and cant access pd cause like i said, only have weapons. and they could switch between cop and say a kidnapper with the press of a key.

cop lookout: these are actually useful as "cop pets" in a way, my friend follows me as a city scanner when im cop. However some get god mode and could be abused.

pet: no harm if you want to literally just walk around as a way to have fun thats on you.

yeah but they should make something were if your vip you can use a pill

it be annoying for someone to turn into a ballon dog,pigeon,etc and hide/fly

Advisor: 

spotting for cops

Antlion guardian:

a monster people kill

Antlion: 

a monster people kill

Baby Antlion Guard: 

a monster people kill

Baby: 

none

Barnacle:

monster people kill

Cactus:

none

Chicken:

pet

City Scanner:

spotting for cops

Combine Camera:

spotting for cops

Combine Shotgunner:

cop

Combine Turret:

cop

Create:

none

Crow:

pet

Doggie:

pet

Dorf:

none

Fast Headcrab:

a monster people kill

Fast Zombie:

a monster people kill

Fast Zombie Torso:

a monster people kill

Female Civilian:

none

Female medic:

Female Rebel:

none

Little Helper:

none

GIVE US JAKE:

none

Giraffe:

none

Headcrab:

a monster people kill

Hulu:

none

Ichthyosaur:

Jake is a cool guy:

none

Jake is the best:

none

Giant Headcrab:

a monster people kill

Lamp:

none

Male Citizen:

none

Male Refugee:

none:

Manhack:

cop

Melon:

none

Poison Headcrab:

a monster people kill

Poison Zombie:

a monster people kill

Rollermine:

cop

Skeeter:

none

Stalker:

cop

Traffic Cone:

none

Vortigaunt:

none

We Love Jake:

none

Wheelbarrel:

none

Zombie:

a monster people kill

Zombie Torso:

a monster people kill

yeah but they should make something were if your vip you can use a pill

it be annoying for someone to turn into a ballon dog,pigeon,etc and hide/fly

Ok so this is what I meant by let us rp as the pills and how I'm gonna counter argument some of these. Combine, manhack, and all of those that fall under combine items would only help police raids on people with illegal items. As for the pills that would kill people, paying 50k each to play terrorist on a weak as fuck zombie class doesn't look that bad to me and like I said it wont be spammed that much cause it gets expensive even for me. as for the god mode pills and small hit box, and the vip event thing, wont that happen anyway? like if I was a pidgeon and I became the vip than that will happen either way, rp as the pills or not so idk what u meant by that. As for the none classes they should basically just be for fun but u don't rp at all. So I don't know why you guys say I'm not using my head. As for the animal pills they can be premium pets that people can have help them I guess. Also Glaze, Trying something new and murdering people are 2 completely different things. and as I said, I would like to see this happen as an experiment and if it goes bad we don't use it. And if we do end up using this idea sugar could make rules for it. Soo I hope that clears some things up

"1. you can rp as the pill you become. So Combine would play as a cop for that life, zombies go around killing people, and ect."

Practically allowing Mass RDM. People could just keep spawning a zombie pill and get away with Mass RDM. REPLY: well its paying 50k to be a weak as fuck terrorist with no cooldown so whats so bad about that?

"2. You cant Raid, mug, or kidnap as a pill."

Well yeah there's no way you can anyway.

"3. Pills would be EXPENSIVE since you CAN rp as them. This way people with money finally have something to do when they are bored. So for a zombie pill as an example, you would pay like 50k to be kos able and be allowed to go and kill people. For a Poison zombie? maybe like 100k. So nobody will want to spam this either. (peaceful pills like the pidgeon should stay relatively cheap since u only fly around)"

What if people who have just started want to become a zombie? Reply: Well It would be a premium thing so it would encourage farming but why would you want to be a zombie if you cant rp as one?

"4. And Even if this turns into cancer and/or gets abused, IT CAN ALWAYS BE REMOVED/CHANGED IF SOMEONE COMPLAINS"

This logic is flawed, it's like saying:

We should legalize murder! If enough people complain, we can just change it back! REPLY: Well that's a totally different thing glaze, like I understand where your coming from but really? I think you need to rethink everything you say cause I remember when you called me toxic to the server on my mod app a while back and then changed your mind.

"5. So after my shit job of trying to get this added why not give it a try?"

no. Reply: OK I know for a fact that some of you want to rp as a zombie and kill people. and why not? like don't just say no, give me a better explanation than this.

Please, work on your logic before you post here. Reply: My logic is just fine glaze, plz think twice before hating on something.

[suggestion]:

I made this suggestion in another post, so I am going to say it again in this thread:

I believe that the Kill the VIP event should be tweak and here is what I believe this event should be like:

1. The person who pays for the event, should become the VIP <- This will allow people that DEFINITELY don't want to participate in the event have no chance of getting sucked into the event.
  2. If the VIP survives, I think he should get a better reward ( I actually don't know if this is implemented) <- This could be abused, so make it inorder to start the event needs +30 people currently on the server.
  3. Also, give the VIP a brief moment of Immunity and no vision on the map, because some people kill him sooooooo easily
  4. I believe the VIP should have more weapons in his arsenal:

• Grenades/Mines/Barracades
  • Speed Swep of some kind or Just increase the speed and jump height of the VIP
  • A LOT more ammo towards the gun
  • Maybe a chance of getting the cannon/Rocket Launcher as the VIP?

For the Boss Battle event, I also believe there should be some things added to the event:

1. A bar indicating how many mobs/NPCs are left during the round
  2. Lower the population requirement towards this event (10+ people on the server)
  3. I don't know if this is possible to code, but...

• When you enter the event, it automatically puts you in a party with the people in the event.

Here is my quite long list of suggestions

Suggestion One: Two levels of meth

On the server, things can be pretty hostile for new players. Huge CC raid teams with good guns, a large amount of rdm, and not a good way to make money. This is where I bring in the two level meth system. This would mean we have the generic meth addon, with the stove and pots, as well as our current amphetamine addon. The easier stovetop meth would cost about 4k to make a 20g batch, and would sell for 8k. It would take about 4-5 minutes for a batch. This would allow a cheap and easy way for new players to make a small amount of cash. This could also mend the economy (the economy is pretty fucked. people either have literally $50 or $5 million).

Link to addon: https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/744

Pros: New way to make money - Way for new players to make money

Cons: Costs $10 on scriptfodder

Suggestion Two: Cocaine/Cocaine Addon

Note: This addon is older and may not be compatible anymore.

The cocaine addon is a relatively unheard of, but simple addon. It adds a simple way to make cocaine. This would be another early game way to farm money. A batch would cost around 3.5k to make and would sell for 7k. 

Pros: New way to make money -Way for players to make money - Only $3 on scriptfodder

Cons: 2 years old, may not be compatible - No longer updated

Suggestions Three: A new "Drug Cook" job/ Removal of drug dealer.

This "Drug Cook" class would be a generic class for the production of any cheap and/or easy to make drugs. This includes the Enhanced Meth Addon, Cocaine Addon, and any other drug addons. This class could also (optionally) sell the current drugs a drug dealer has. This class also has the perk of not being completely useless and unused like the drug dealer class.

Pros: New class for producing early game money - Sells Drug Dealer drugs while not being useless -

Cons: I can't really think of any. 

Suggestion Four: "Knight" class for the King.

This would be a soldier/government style class to patrol the kingdom. They would spawn with a sword (i'm not sure what is in the sword addon we have, but I'd recommend something simple), but would also be able to equip guns (same as king). These knights would not be a vote class, and would not have the ability to arrest people with handcuffs. Essentially the King's army.

Suggestion Five: Refining of warn rules

The warns rules are pretty vague as of now. Warns can be used as an excuse to feel "threatened" by other players, and therefore being able to kill them. I recommend:

-You must advert 3 warns 5 seconds apart

-You must not follow the person you are warning to back away/walk away/stop pointing a gun at you/whatever

-You cannot shoot the person before the 3 warns are up, unless you are attacked

-Warns mean you have the right to automatically kill the person warning you, as warns are a threat on your life 

Example: Player y is pointing a gun at player x

Player y: Warn 1/2/3 stop whatever you are doing/pointing gun/following me/near me while raiding

*5 seconds later, player does not stop*

Player y: Warn 1/2/3 stop whatever you are doing/pointing gun/following me/near me while raiding

Player x opens fire, as the warns are a threat on his life

Player y kills player x.

Overall for those who hate reading:

A second system of meth, for new players, that not not replace our current meth

A system of cocaine

A class, replacing the drug dealer, that would manufacture the new meth/cocaine 

A knight class, so the king has an army to rule over his territory

Warn rules that are better for the rp

Here is my quite long list of suggestions

-snip-

Overall for those who hate reading:

A second system of meth, for new players, that not not replace our current meth

A system of cocaine

A class, replacing the drug dealer, that would manufacture the new meth/cocaine 

A knight class, so the king has an army to rule over his territory

Warn rules that are better for the rp

All those drug suggestions were mentioned in the past and honestly not needed.  The meth add on is perfect the way it is and it's a great script.  There is no reason to have 2 meth addons because the server population will fall under one addon and the other addon will be just taking up space.  Also, the meth addon on the server is one of the best meth addons compared to a lot of servers because it's original and it actually makes you think.

We have a system to make cocaine…

There already is a drug dealer class...

I honestly have no thoughts about the knight class other than no one is going to use it.  I barely see kings on the server.

First off: you don't need to advert warn.  It clearly states in the rules that you DON'T need to advert warn. Second off, I believe that should come back because it would help some sits.

Hey Sugar! I have a cool,yet simple suggestion for the server. 

Me and Puggy found a rather nice add-on that we would love to see added!

have took some screenshot's of it,and i think you will enjoy the last one  ;)

The add-on is a simple material pack.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=594508396

I would love to see these added as they are a small,simple,yet cool add-on.Here are some screenshots.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=777663807

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=777663856

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=777663908

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=777663950

And finnaly the special one for all the lad's including myself ;)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=777664019

These are not all the materials in the pack,but you can see there is quite and cool and interesting collection.

Please add this!

Thanks

• Rubik unpinned this topic