[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

>Make it so you can buy milk and other items for carryable food

>LIMITED Use of rope / axis tool when VIP

>Make it so you need 5m and a week of playtime for VIP

>Make more VIP jobs with uses such as

> Make it so the drug npcs can be "called" on a phone and will arive in certain areas that way its not the same place each time and people wont just KO you for your box because they know people farm certain spots

>Add the ability to no colide props with the world that way you can place large items within smaller areas easier, (CADING INSIDE A BASE)

1) If you imply a hunger system, players tend to dislike those

2) Precision

3) Why? VIP just get vote jobs and if you work hard, you should be rewarded with VIP when you do that work.

4) More VIP jobs wouldn't be a bad idea, but people always want more jobs and the normal users still want more jobs.

5) Nah, just be more cautious since that's the Risk-Reward system in a nutsheck.

6) That already exists. Nobody uses it.

>Make it so you can buy milk and other items for carryable food

>LIMITED Use of rope / axis tool when VIP

>Make it so you need 5m and a week of playtime for VIP

>Make more VIP jobs with uses such as

> Make it so the drug npcs can be "called" on a phone and will arive in certain areas that way its not the same place each time and people wont just KO you for your box because they know people farm certain spots

>Add the ability to no colide props with the world that way you can place large items within smaller areas easier, (CADING INSIDE A BASE)

1) If you imply a hunger system, players tend to dislike those

2) Precision

3) Why? VIP just get vote jobs and if you work hard, you should be rewarded with VIP when you do that work.

4) More VIP jobs wouldn't be a bad idea, but people always want more jobs and the normal users still want more jobs.

5) Nah, just be more cautious since that's the Risk-Reward system in a nutsheck.

6) That already exists. Nobody uses it.

wat, how do you do #6

I still think my rendition of Glaze's / Tyrant's system is okay / fair. It rewards players who play long and are able to defend their funds. Can I have a nay or a yay.

Also a lot of people just want more jobs but in the end people only like jobs if they do something or have some purpose. Sure, I can add in 300 jobs that do absolutely nothing (Dat Boi, Doge, Picolas Cage) but no one likes that (although people actually play as them for some reason). If you give a job a purpose then people will probably play as it / enjoy it

And just about food, it's a bad idea. At the core this game is a sandbox. If you restrict people into forcing them to do something, there will always be a person who hates it. If you give everyone the freedom to do w/e they please then I don't see how people can get angry at that.

I still think my rendition of Glaze's / Tyrant's system is okay / fair. It rewards players who play long and are able to defend their funds. Can I have a nay or a yay.

Also a lot of people just want more jobs but in the end people only like jobs if they do something or have some purpose. Sure, I can add in 300 jobs that do absolutely nothing (Dat Boi, Doge, Picolas Cage) but no one likes that (although people actually play as them for some reason). If you give a job a purpose then people will probably play as it / enjoy it

And just about food, it's a bad idea. At the core this game is a sandbox. If you restrict people into forcing them to do something, there will always be a person who hates it. If you give everyone the freedom to do w/e they please then I don't see how people can get angry at that.

Easily a "Yay" for system to make raids worth more and players who can build get more out of building

Suggestions attempt #2 ( I've slept since )

Food 

I meant add consumables that you can have a limited supply of.

this would provide cook jobs with a source of money and a purpose.

heres an example of how it would work, no hunger system btw

bacon x15  (2 hp)

milk  x 5 (10 hp )

twinkies x 5 (5 hp)

soda x 4 (15 hp)

water x 3 (25 hp)

ect..

Precision works fine, thanks!

Vip and drugs

They're a really great way to make money however the process is simple and  not dynamic at all, one suggestion I have for that would be to

maybe add a function to the civilian phone that lets you call a drug dealer to  you, a static npc that can only spawn in alleys or something, with a  cooldown

providing incentive to stockpile different drugs as the prices change you can  sell them when the time is right. 

Back to the vip, as it stands you can get vip in about 4 hours of farming all  60 spots, which is quite easy when everyone is offline, players also abuse  this system at night.

Vip Jobs / Jobs in general

Sugar said that there are too many jobs overall and I agree

I feel that removing some jobs is a temperary solution;

however If you revamp some jobs in order to make them worth playing it  could dramatically improve the server.

some things that could be changed I have stated on the server, such as  making the meth cooking process more rewarding and less grueling,

Maybe add a job that can buy and sell money printers, restrict the purchase to that job; add the ability to sign it over to the player

No colide 

If you could pm me and explain how, that would be mint :*

more to come friends!

I meant add consumables

Yeah, they're already a thing.

They're a really great way to make money however the process is simple

That's the point.

as it stands you can get vip in about 4 hours of farming all  60 spots

Not anymore.

restrict the purchase to that job

Completely stupid, people will just leave. The whole idea of a money printer is to make money at your base quickly and easily.

make it so having too many printers  nearby eachother breaks them

Raiding would be pointless then...

such as  making the meth cooking process more rewarding and less grueling,

This is a pretty advanced meth system. We could add the one that is just combine a few ingredients, wait 2 minutes, take the product out, mix it in a special pot, wait 5 minutes and get your 60k.

• Like 1

[suggestion]:

Bring back the CTF; however, make like survival ( Admin land ) with respawning in the admin zone.

Also, just like survival you get a set weapons, so people can't use ther cw. 

Another suggestion towards events is: can one of the rewards be increase a gang level.

The DarkRP laws system is kinda outdated. Make it so that laws write to a list that can be viewed with a command, which will allow for more laws and more detailed laws. Also, make laws 1,2 and 3 changeable.

Laws 1-3 are default laws to keep the server sane. They should not be touched.

• Rubik unpinned this topic