[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Speaking of Checkers and Chess

Can you move all the tables around the fountain area, That would be a better place for the tables.

Also, can we make a rule that: If people are disturbing Chess/Checkers by blocking the view of the players or making loud they will be kicked/banned/AoS/You can make the rule.

YES PLEASE, it's so annoying when people do that

Speaking of Checkers and Chess

Can you move all the tables around the fountain area, That would be a better place for the tables.

Also, can we make a rule that: If people are disturbing Chess/Checkers by blocking the view of the players or making loud they will be kicked/banned/AoS/You can make the rule.

The reason why they are against the wall to the fountain is because they cause massive FPS drops if you get too close

It's only a prop and not a vehicle. I tried for approximately 3 seconds to make it into a vehicle but I have no clue how to. I will look at some other vehicle handling scripts and see what I can do

I suggested this on another thread, and honestly re-eveluating it: would make both CP side and Thief side really fun.

When the mayor says does lock down 

[align=center]

• CP can arrest/fine (max 5000) anyone on the street 
  • All Thief jobs can KoS All CP.

Basically, small event to make Lock down more enjoyable[/align]

When there is chaos in real life, and the mayor of the town issues a lock down, most of the CP arrest anyone on the street. (Think of all those riots that broke out after some of "black" adults have been "RDM" by cops)

I suggested this on another thread, and honestly re-eveluating it: would make both CP side and Thief side really fun.

When the mayor says does lock down 

[align=center]

• CP can arrest/fine (max 5000) anyone on the street 
  • All Thief jobs can KoS All CP.

Basically, small event to make Lock down more enjoyable[/align]

When there is chaos in real life, and the mayor of the town issues a lock down, most of the CP arrest anyone on the street. (Think of all those riots that broke out after some of "black" adults have been "RDM" by cops)

Cops should already be fining / arresting people that are in the street during a lockdown. I don't really think a KoS all cops on a lockdown should be a thing unless you're the reason for a lockdown. Just think:

Mayor: "Pedophiles are getting out of hand, lockdown in progress while we get them"

Everyone Else: Okay now we can kill all CP, lets do this!

If you want to have a play off against Mayor and CP, do !revolt reasonhere (I think) and it should make your character red, indicating you're in the revolution. Anyone else who joins will also be red, indicating who is hostile to CP so there isn't anny mixup

I think the PD fining should re-rise to 100k. The fact that it is only 20k is actually sort of ridiculous, I know I'm the one that recommended it but it's actually just dumb that someone kills like 5 cops then gets a small 20k fine.

Please tits change our current meth addon to this one https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/744/enhanced-meth-lab its so much easier and alot more user friendly to use and if you add it please let us be able freeze props.

Please tits change our current meth addon to this one https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/744/enhanced-meth-lab its so much easier and alot more user friendly to use and if you add it please let us be able freeze props.

+1

Our current meth addon is just a little too difficult for our current playerbase. A lot of people do not even know the first step to making meth. I get that  sugar wanted there to be a thought process but its a little too much IMO. Maybe you could switch to this more simple meth addon but lower the selling price of meth so it all balances out. Also there are very few if any people that play as a meth cook. Even if someone plays as a meth cook they usually only play it until they realize just how difficult making meth is.

+1

• Rubik unpinned this topic