[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Texashockey2015" timestamp="1466591825"]

Add it back that the bmd can sell CC weapons like 3 months ago. For example Tipton's Gatlin Gabe = 800k, Tyrones ppsh = 600k, Neko Sam's Yee Berettas = 650k, Olipwnz's Sanctum Hand Cannon = 700k

I agree that should be added back. Even if they are more expensive than before. Plus they can be ultra rare drops for the processor too.

+ 1

Add it back that the bmd can sell CC weapons like 3 months ago. For example Tipton's Gatlin Gabe = 800k, Tyrones ppsh = 600k, Neko Sam's Yee Berettas = 650k, Olipwnz's Sanctum Hand Cannon = 700k

I agree that should be added back. Even if they are more expensive than before. Plus they can be ultra rare drops for the processor too.

+ 1

More like, Hand Cannon = 1000m

Neko Sam's Yee Berettas = $1.00 <-- Have it on my CC, not even that good

Tyrones ppsh = 100m <-- People are abooseing it lately, so either it's going to get nerfed or needs a huge amount of money

and more like: NO

You guys need to realize that most of the CC weapons use a CSS weapon damage <- meaning they are just re-skins of most of the guns that you can buy. 

+ 1

More like, Hand Cannon = 1000m

Neko Sam's Yee Berettas = $1.00 <-- Have it on my CC, not even that good

Tyrones ppsh = 100m <-- People are abooseing it lately, so either it's going to get nerfed or needs a huge amount of money

and more like: NO

You guys need to realize that most of the CC weapons use a CSS weapon damage <- meaning they are just re-skins of most of the guns that you can buy. 

Cullen btw i wrote down all of the bmd prices on a piece of paper from 3 months ago to make sure i wasn't getting scammed and those were the exact prices.

Well, I have a few ideas.

1) Make it so that you don't have to be a criminal to make a decent paycheck

Add in something like a business NPC or stock market. It shouldn't make nearly as much cash, but make it so that there's actually some variety.

2) Make Bank Heists more complicated

If I remember correctly, we used to have a bank heist system that wasn't run into the bank, take money, run out again. It was a lot more like GTA V or Payday 2

You'd need to

a) Get a team together

b) Complete 3 objectives (these could range from obtaining an item from a building to assassinating a designated player)

c) Break open the vault door

d) Rob the Bank

You'd also need to do this all without dying, or you'd be out of the operation.

3) Make capture points operate like King of the Hill

This would make it so for every capture point you had, you'd get x amount of gang exp every y minutes.

They should also have different exp yield, depending on the type of gang you were in.

For a Criminal Gang:

Point Omega - The easiest one to capture and defend, low exp yield.

Point Alpha - Easy to capture, harder to defend, as it's in an open space. Average exp yield.

Point Charlie - Hard to capture, even harder to defend, large exp yield.

For a Police Gang:

Point Omega - The hardest one to defend and capture, depending on if the base its inside is owned, large exp yield.

Point Alpha - Easy to capture and defend, as its close to the PD, low/average exp yield.

Point Charle - Probably the easiest point to defend and capture for the police, minimal/no exp yield.

4) Add in gang missions

This would give gangs a bigger purpose. Up to 4 people should be able to be on a single mission.

Missions could range from:

- Assassinating a Target

- Raiding a random base

- Killing a high value target (such as the Mayor or SWAT chief)

- Picking up an item of interest

Taking any of these missions should have a chance to alert the cops about the type of mission and where the objective is. This chance could be decreased via a gang upgrade.

That's all I have for now, feedback would be appreciated.

Well, I have a few ideas.

1) Make it so that you don't have to be a criminal to make a decent paycheck

Add in something like a business NPC or stock market. It shouldn't make nearly as much cash, but make it so that there's actually some variety.

2) Make Bank Heists more complicated

If I remember correctly, we used to have a bank heist system that wasn't run into the bank, take money, run out again. It was a lot more like GTA V or Payday 2

You'd need to

a) Get a team together

b) Complete 3 objectives (these could range from obtaining an item from a building to assassinating a designated player)

c) Break open the vault door

d) Rob the Bank

You'd also need to do this all without dying, or you'd be out of the operation.

3) Make capture points operate like King of the Hill

This would make it so for every capture point you had, you'd get x amount of gang exp every y minutes.

They should also have different exp yield, depending on the type of gang you were in.

For a Criminal Gang:

Point Omega - The easiest one to capture and defend, low exp yield.

Point Alpha - Easy to capture, harder to defend, as it's in an open space. Average exp yield.

Point Charlie - Hard to capture, even harder to defend, large exp yield.

For a Police Gang:

Point Omega - The hardest one to defend and capture, depending on if the base its inside is owned, large exp yield.

Point Alpha - Easy to capture and defend, as its close to the PD, low/average exp yield.

Point Charle - Probably the easiest point to defend and capture for the police, minimal/no exp yield.

4) Add in gang missions

This would give gangs a bigger purpose. Up to 4 people should be able to be on a single mission.

Missions could range from:

- Assassinating a Target

- Raiding a random base

- Killing a high value target (such as the Mayor or SWAT chief)

- Picking up an item of interest

Taking any of these missions should have a chance to alert the cops about the type of mission and where the objective is. This chance could be decreased via a gang upgrade.

That's all I have for now, feedback would be appreciated.

This is a fucking good ass idea...

-snip-

1) Variety of having legal ways of making money: Parcels, Bitminers, Wood, Ore, Chemicals, Olives. There is probably room for some other things but just putting that out there. I am not looking for any other ways to make money right now.

2) People really like simple things. As much as you like things to be complicated, if it works don't fix it. We used to have to GTA style bank raid system and no one used it.

3) I am removing all but one capture point for the next reset. I feel as I created a very huge RDM zone which was not intended. This is still supposed to feel and act like a RP server, not a King of the Hill server.

4) Gang missions will probably be implemented with an event system.

• Rubik unpinned this topic