[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Add in a Skeleton Key, this lockpick only has a 10-30% chance to lockpick a door, put it can be snuck into a jail cell, making it possible to break out of jail from the inside.

Make guns legal again. Im tired of police harrasing me for pulling out a gun.

Tell me something, is is legal in real life to just pull out a gun in the middle of the streets?

Yes.

No you can't...there's this little law called disturbing the peace...

Tell me something, is is legal in real life to just pull out a gun in the middle of the streets?

Yes.

What does me having a gun do anything with disturbing the peace. Thats a loophole in the laws if you ask me.

Yes.

Thirty-one states allow the open carrying of a handgun without any license or permit, although in some cases the gun must be unloaded. Fifteen states require some form of license or permit in order to openly carry a handgun.

Yes.

Thirty-one states allow the open carrying of a handgun without any license or permit, although in some cases the gun must be unloaded. Fifteen states require some form of license or permit in order to openly carry a handgun.

It's pretty sad the Brit knows more about United States gun laws than US citizens.

However, open/concealed carry means holstered, not drawn. If a gun is drawn in public, people will panic, and you CAN be charged with disturbing peace. Feel free to have it holstered, just don't draw it while walking to the store.

• Rubik unpinned this topic