[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Especially with c4 and blowtorches you cant really build something thats halfway hard to go through now basically everyones base is going to be easy as shit to do now with a blowtorch or one c4 and its done. I never had any problems either nad my blue warehouse base had probably a good 200-300 props and i never dropped frames. Maybe its just me but 50 is way too low....

Especially with c4 and blowtorches you cant really build something thats halfway hard to go through now basically everyones base is going to be easy as shit to do now with a blowtorch or one c4 and its done. I never had any problems either nad my blue warehouse base had probably a good 200-300 props and i never dropped frames. Maybe its just me but 50 is way too low....

i think that non vip players should get 50 props and vip+ should get maybe 150-200

i think that non vip players should get 50 props and vip+ should get maybe 150-200

wat

During this server's lifetime, we have never had above 75 props per player. If you need more props ask your friends. You do not need that many props. It's not like I am doing it just for shits and giggles, it's just something that needs to happen.

If an arrested player walks out of PD then they are unarrested. - This would be good for breaking out party members/friends whom are arrested.

Added in for the next reset

Some job suggestions. Feel free to add in your opinion or even edit a job that is suggested. First off, I want to make a Job Suggestion Template that I will use and you may use (or not use) too:

Job Name:

Ruleset:

Description:

Extra Weapons/Tools:

Ok, here are the jobs:

Job Name: Miner

Ruleset: Civilian

Description: The miner works long hours day and night to mine rocks and get minerals to sell so he can make profit and upgrade his pickaxe.

Extra Weapons/Tools: Pickaxe

Job Name: Spy

Ruleset: No Category

Description: You must follow the prerequisite to become a Spy: Already be a CP Job. As a Spy, you can select a CP model and after switching to the job, you will be prompted to input the name of a CP class. The Spy, while not a cop, is supposed to act like a cop in order to get close to the Mayor. Once with the Mayor, he can wait until a PD raid is underway. Once that is going, the Spy can assist and kill the Mayor OR help the players heist. If it's a jailbreak, the Spy can jailbreak anyone arrested.

Extra Weapons/Tools: Any pistol, CP tools EXCEPT Auto Want and Arrest Baton.

Job Name: Secret Police

Ruleset: CP

Description: You must follow the prerequisite to become a Secret Police: Already be a CP Job. After selecting the Secret Police job, you will be prompted to select a model from another job. After selecting your model, you will be prompted to input the job's name (e.g. select "Civilian" model and input "Civilian" into the job input field). Your job is to go around the town and look for illegal shops and gun stores. You MUST make a purchase and KNOW they are giving illegal items. After they sell you an illegal item, you may want them and warrant their doors to arrest them.

Extra Weapons/Tools: Any pistol, CP tools.

Job Name: DJ

Ruleset: Civilian

Description: The DJ can spawn in a Boombox or Radio to play music for the people. However, be aware of what you are playing. If it is deemed offensive to the ears (e.g. Ear Rape, Sanic, etc) you are KOS.

Extra Weapons/Tools: Boombox

Now some feature suggestions:

Put up permanent law boards around the city and make use of the ones that are just props above tunnels. It would allow the Mayor to fortify the PD and create his laws in safety, away from RDMers. Laws stay after his death and CAN be enforced, which would encourage people to go Mayor and change laws for the good of the people. Also, a 5 minute grace period for the Mayor and PD to fortify the building and get himself situated.

If possible, a system where the Mayor would always be needed. Think like the 1942RP Fuhrer system, where a Fuhrer is elected and once he dies, another must be elected. It would encourage more CP RP and make use of the new CP system. However, if possible to do, make the auto-elect system check player count. If there are 10 or less player, than auto-elect would not have people go for a vote and just have people use the system we have now.

I may add more, but just think about this stuff.

Make it for when you get handcuffed you lose all your weapons, kinda like when you get with the blufgeon, I am only suggesting this because any weapon with a right click function is still usable while handcuffed.

Make it for when you get handcuffed you lose all your weapons, kinda like when you get with the blufgeon, I am only suggesting this because any weapon with a right click function is still usable while handcuffed.

Then you gain them back when unhandcuffed

Also add a weapon checker.

• Rubik unpinned this topic