[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Boombox was removed for a lot of reasons. Believe it or not, everyone absolutely hated it. I added it back for 2 - 3 days around 2 - 3 months ago and I never seen such an angry group of people saying "WHY WOULD YOU ADD THIS BACK"

It also is not entirely optimized, which is why I don't really like it. Plus people will just spam racist music and it just causes problems.

The piano idea I have mixed thoughts. While it's cool and all, no one knows how to play it. People get slaughtered on it and other people will just run over and start spamming keys and then everyone starts freaking out.

The piano idea I have mixed thoughts. While it's cool and all, no one knows how to play it. People get slaughtered on it and other people will just run over and start spamming keys and then everyone starts freaking out.

This is exactly why I think we shouldn't have the piano, no one knows how to play it.

The argument is not everyone knew how to use the Boombox properly.

Get rid of guns, not everyone uses those properly. They cause a lot of issues with players like RDM, scamming, and sometimes even false arrests.

What should happen is have a separate class that only one person has access to and that class should be able to have access to radio/mic spamming/piano...

But my ideas are poop..

Nah its good, a 1-slot DJ/musician class sounds fine.

• Rubik unpinned this topic