Jump to content

Question

Hello,

Sometimes, when just walking around the server, almost all of my textures will unload. I don't mean they become errors or anything, they just become transparent. I can see through the map to the skybox. I have CSS and HL2 content mounted, I have downloaded the addons from !workshop, I tried disabling all my addons except the custom server content and DarkRP, I tried deleting all files that servers have downloaded for me, I installed the DarkRPModification plugin manually (since it also gives me constant errors), and nothing seems to work. Enabling or disabling multi-core rendering makes no difference. It seems like things considered more as props, such as doors, do not unload. Additionally, the kill feed does not show me names. Anybody have any ideas about what might be going on here? This only happens on this server. This can happen after any amount of time on the server, seconds, minutes, hours. I must fully restart my game to fix this. uHtixwH.png

Edited by [🚫]LaTortaDiMinatore™
Additional info

Recommended Posts

  • 0
9 hours ago, Seno said:

I use to have this problem. I basically verify game cache and it fixes for me.

All files validated successfully, no change in behavior.

11 hours ago, Rubik said:

What does the lua error in console say?

I put the 3 types of errors I constantly get in this pastebin as to not clog the thread: https://pastebin.com/Qvpz4Vrk

  • 0
2 minutes ago, SEWER OVERLORD said:

Do you run the game with launch parameters? Also, are you using the intended DirectX package with it? (DirectX11). Are you running it in compatibility mode?

I have no launch parameters, I am not running in compatibility mode. I am unsure of how to check what DirectX version I am using with GMod, but everything is default.

I also reinstalled the game, unsubbed from all my addons except server content, both of those did not work.

  • 0
2 hours ago, Rubik said:

Try unsubscribing to everything including darkrpmodification and allow the server to download the appropriate files for you. 
 

delete the following folders in your gmod files:

  • Addons
  • downloads
  • Downloading
  • Cache 

Also make sure to verify your game files so that if you are subscribed to the servers workshop, it can download everything including custom files that might be missing.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...