Some rule changes for Terrorist.

Blue.

2 minutes ago, Blue. said:

So you are saying if I feel threatened vs if someone is close. 

This might work to a degree. There are certain people that I know I can not trust to not shoot me. How would this come in to play. 

Normally I see your idea working as: If I see someone do anything that I find threatening to my life[e.g. Pulling out a gun, staring me down, holding any sort of explosive, etc, I shoot them down right there. 

How would this come in to play for people that I know will try to kill me but aren't doing anything suspicious?

What are your thoughts on a terrorist bind like "/y TERROR DEFENSE" or some shit?

The problem i see here is with sits, this might come down to "i saw this, i saw that" "but i didn't have this, or that"

what I was getting at is if a player is just looking at the direction of the terrorist, or engaging in any sort of rp with the terrorist, the terrorist could shoot them. But I don't think that players that just mind their own business trying to fulfill their rp job should be shot at for coming near a terrorist without even looking at them.

50 minutes ago, HIDDEN said:

Exactly! I feel like this will be abused, people may run up to you, yell TERROR DEFENSE then shoot you even if you were an unarmed picolas or something

then you just get countered with a sniper when they're out of distance. Yelling sucks ass lmao

2 hours ago, Dan Mcstubbins said:

Heh, you do have a point there. If the way its used was regulated enough, then maybe it could be potentially positive. I'm not sure though really. 

The warn system and the lack of logs that should exist to support it are the issue. And that issue exists with every other job. Warns are a gray area in a lot of situations, but I love the idea of a warn addition for terrorists. 

“if you don’t wanna die go away” is a great thing for a job that is going to be mass murdering in a few minutes time anyways. 

Edited by Frisco
spelling
  • Like 3