Cooldown for Grim Reaper & Michael Myers

Saiko

Make a cooldown for the Grim Reaper / Michael Myers being able to kill small models. It very annoying being a small model and being killed by those two jobs over and over again. Maybe make a 2min cooldown for small PM

If your model has low enough HP it's an instant kill, not super fair since they can kill you for existing essentially. I think their weapons should take into account what percentage your HP is at rather than just the number, which would leave full health models unaffected and just makes it more fair for small models and leave it the way it's always worked; if you can kill them with your given weapon then you're allowed to kill them. This way staff wouldn't have to worry about cooldowns, though a cooldown could probably be enforced by the server/weapon itself through code. 

Edited by Walter the Assaulter

4 hours ago, Azuria said:

Theres models with 0 HP, How the fuck you gonna calculate 75% of 0

Given the purpose of these jobs is to kill you off after you’ve been damaged, I’m fine with jobs that literally can’t survive any amount of damage being exempt.

...which models? Even the fucking gnome had health, and I complained endlessly about that one.

24 minutes ago, Walter the Assaulter said:

Given the purpose of these jobs is to kill you off after you’ve been damaged, I’m fine with jobs that literally can’t survive any amount of damage being exempt.

...which models? Even the fucking gnome had health, and I complained endlessly about that one.

Goose Model has 0 HP

Thats the point of his job is to kill people below 75 hp . I do think small models that already have low hp due to there model . Should be immune to Michael since thats your defult hp.

But honestly if there is a Michael myers on  just dont be that model .