Noah Again

In-Game Name

FREE NOAH

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:1:535502265

Why were you banned or warned?

RDM/LYING TO STAFF.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I should be unbanned, because I was no where close to rdming Regen. I started raiding Green's base, as I started raiding Regen walks into the base so I kill him. His defense was that I didn't kill anyone else in the raid. I did not kill anyone else in the raid because right after we killed Regen. I did not kill anyone else in the raid because once we started raiding we asked to buy their procs off them. It was a misunderstanding, and I should be unbanned, and warned at the most.

Who warned/banned you?

Tap Water

How long were you warned or banned for?

1 day
  • Like +1 1

You told Green to tell us that you raided him. So you werent even raiding you just made that excuse to RDM regen. So thats lying to staff and RDM

Also, why would you ask them to buy their procs in the middle of a raid that kind of confuses me. 

Last thing, you were being extremely toxic during the entire sit. 

So 1 day seems more than reasonable.

• Thanks +1 1
  • crine +1 1

Just because I told Green to say that I was raiding him doesn't mean that I wasn't raiding. I was telling him that to get him on the same page with me.

Also, we started the raid and Green deleted the dupe and my friend in discord told me that we were just gonna buy the processors off of him. This was before I killed Regen.

Edited by noahwastaken
meant to put before instead of after.
  • Like +1 1

I Agree with Saiko you did ask someone to lie for you in PM and you were being very Toxic the entire sit a 1day ban is reasonable for your actions 

Did you even read what I just responded. I wasn't lying I was getting on the same page as him. I was making sure he knew what was going before the sit, and I apologize for my toxicity.

Denied 

I just joined while all this was going. I spoke to tap in discord he let me know what happen

you got caught lying to staff and you rdm a player.   You failed to mention in your ban appeal that you were being toxic. .You will not be unbanned . If you have actual evidence that can show me you weren't lying i will happily look over it.

Learn from this and do better

Edited by {GN} Isaac
  • Like +1 1