Aleccborg Posted September 1, 2020 Share Posted September 1, 2020 I was gonna suggest adding the radio station host mod to the server but I couldn't find it on workshop; pretty self explanatory job. Also the News channel man job; also pretty explanatory. If someone can find these mods please post links. Ty Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14375-radio-station-host-news-channel-man/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aleccborg Posted September 1, 2020 Author Share Posted September 1, 2020 3 hours ago, MilkNCookiesInAPuddle said: They are really really fun jobs. I played them years ago no clue if they are still around. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14375-radio-station-host-news-channel-man/#findComment-96790 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Slick Posted September 2, 2020 Share Posted September 2, 2020 Our current boombox addon is already pretty unstable, I'm not sure tempting fate with adding radio stations is the best idea. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14375-radio-station-host-news-channel-man/#findComment-96806 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tene Posted September 2, 2020 Share Posted September 2, 2020 i dont like n words around the map in hidden locations Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14375-radio-station-host-news-channel-man/#findComment-96829 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snapple Apple Posted September 2, 2020 Share Posted September 2, 2020 Make it so whenever the radio guy speaks the whole server can hear it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14375-radio-station-host-news-channel-man/#findComment-96836 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now