I think the cultist skin should be changed to a random non cp, non criminal skin. A lot of times when people are cultist they like to set up a role play scenario where they teach the victim about their religion. This is all fun but, you always know where things are headed leaving the excitement and the element of surprise almost non existent; some players will not interact with the cultist because they know this. I suggest changing them to civilian skins, dumb job skins, and maybe even seller skins. Of course the cultist would also need to think of different scenarios than them teaching you about their religion. I said at the beginning that they shouldn't be changed to criminal skins but I'm rethinking that know; I thought it would make trouble for the cultist to worry about cops but I doubt that will be a problem. Please let me know what you think.