Jump to content

Question

hecko! I have a question particularly for head moderators/admin’s. I go to the store page to purchase VIP but my PayPal is not working, I’ve even tried making three different accounts and nothing really seems to be working the way it should. With there be any way I can get VIP through the money I have on my steam wallet? It would mean a lot if I can get some help with this.

 

Thanks,

Roof Koreans

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

The famous {GN} Issac, thanks! Would there be any chance that I can just send one of the super admins  the $5.00 through steam. Or if someone has a working PayPal, can you “purchase for a friend” through the store, I will send the money via steam like a middleman? 
 

thanks

  • 0

You can't send money through steam. It has to be from Paypal etc etc. So it's impossible for you to buy VIP from the store unless you have a debit or credit card. Or a Paypal Account. I suggest racking up 3 million in-game and asking someone to sell it to you.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...