Whom to consider.

White Crow

He is all done so much for us is a hero of mine and of many others I believe that fuel is the hero that tits RP deserves for it is him that always comes to the rescue it is in him that is always active it is him that always respond to our sits. Staff lets all be honest the amount of sits fuel has taken in the last year is an incredible feat of perseverance in ambition although he is not given the most respect but showing Pride throughout the staff team he shows a great amount of respect towards everyone although not willing to work or learn for that matter with him or beside him he makes that you have a wonderful experience on tits RP 

- P.S: Please consider fuel as a head mod 

Thanks in advance - White Crow

• Like 1

I appreciate it man. Glad to staff on TitsRP. I have only my higher ups to thank: Rubik, Doc, Walter, Herb, Kilo, ) These are the people who predominantly encouraged me when I was struggling. You as a community also gave me the will to staff, and i'm honestly glad to be here. TitsRP I feel is now a part of me (to an extent) and i'm glad I came across it. All of you are really amazing and to my fellow staff members it's an honor to work with you, I may not have been around for long but i've become accustomed to this community as a whole. I may be really new and a young person, but regardless of whether or not I personally recieve respect I can say for a fact that I don't do this for any personal gain. I do this cause it makes me happy, I love the community most people are friendly and willing to help newer players, even if not staff, and I want to see us grow. Respect would be nice but it's not gonna take a toll on me if people don't praise me or call me a good staff member let alone call me a shit one and insult my face. All i'm tryna say here is that regardless of whether or not you like me, I do like you (you being a general statement) I have no hate against anyone personally I may not like people but I will not hate people unless they have a real reason to be disliked. Kind regards, Fuel. 

TL;DR: This aint reddit foo