Sewer Lord & Shark Armor

Papa Canis

9 hours ago, Papa Canis said:

The Sewer Lord does not have NLR, because he has a restricted play area. Same with Shark.

HOWEVER, this does bring to mind the fact that almost everybody breaks NLR to go back to the sewer to kill Sewer Lord. I can't see anywhere in the rules that says that you can break NLR if killed by Sewer Lord. Perhaps that should be cleared up?

The sewer lord can no break NLR if he died in a raid. If someone's raiding a base in sewers, and sewer lord shows up and punches them a few times and they kill him he can not return. Also when you die to Sewer Lord, it literally tells you to go hunt him down in chat

I think it would be baller as fuck if the sewer lord could be as much of a threat as it's billed to be right out of the box.

Big punch isn't so great, as you have to give up your speed and tracking to use your fists, 'cause that doesn't apply to to the sewer_lord swep unless something changed recently.

+1

No real opinion on the shark though, what with how niche that role is.

Edited by dmg / qzzrbl

On 7/25/2020 at 2:01 AM, Carelos said:

The sewer lord can no break NLR if he died in a raid. If someone's raiding a base in sewers, and sewer lord shows up and punches them a few times and they kill him he can not return. Also when you die to Sewer Lord, it literally tells you to go hunt him down in chat

I think this is a matter of clearing up the rules, since they're pretty vague. !motd says that Sewer Lord simply never has NLR. Same with people dying to Sewer Lord (edit: as in the rules being vague), I would love to have some clarification.

Edited by Papa Canis

-1 for Sewerlord +1 for shark 

I don't think sewerlord needs that much armor because he can ignore NLR and kills you relatively quickly and also if you have ever played treasure hunter for more than an hour you will know that most of the treasure is located in the sewer, you also might know that you have to stand in the same spot for about 4-5 seconds before you get the treasure, you can take out a gun while waiting but the sewer lord will likely kill you if they come from above or behind. Sharks on the other hand have a much more restricted play area and can be completely avoided with a spiderman swep or a jetpack unlike the sewer lord where as you are basically never safe in the sewers because he can go anywhere because of his high jump, I think that sewerlord should actually be nerfed and have a 2 minutes of NLR.

5 hours ago, irish.grayson said:

...unlike the sewer lord where as you are basically never safe in the sewers because he can go anywhere because of his high jump

Wym high jump? Sewer Lord has normal jump height. He gets completely annihilated by someone with a master sword or spiderman swep.

• 1 month later...

Here's a few ideas for the sewer lord:

Give it an ACID swep he can use on targets at range. Like the antlion acid or whatever. or a swep that can stun/ blind other people temporarily.

Instead of giving it 300 armor, give it 150 armor, and 150 health, But also give sewer lord the ability to slowly regenerate armor and health over time.( up to 100 for each) 

Or give it the ability to drink from chemical pipes to heal/over heal for both armor and health.

37 minutes ago, Zarth said:

Here's a few ideas for the sewer lord:

Give it an ACID swep he can use on targets at range. Like the antlion acid or whatever. or a swep that can stun/ blind other people temporarily.

Instead of giving it 300 armor, give it 150 armor, and 150 health, But also give sewer lord the ability to slowly regenerate armor and health over time.( up to 100 for each) 

Or give it the ability to drink from chemical pipes to heal/over heal for both armor and health.

quite a nice shitpost i may add