Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I am banished btw which makes me not see general or speak in vociechats

Your Steam Name: Sirlepepe
Your in-game name: Sirlepepe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58130036

Discord ID: Sirlepepe#8975

Why were you warned/banned?: I do not know; it was a super long time ago probably drama related

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?: I actually play on titsrp now, and i'm still learning how to play again so I may have questions or if I need immediate help I could ask on discord

Who warned/banned you and for how long?: I do not know; and i'm banished so I can't talk in general or voicechats perma

Evidence: none

Edited by Sirlepepe
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13854-discord-appeal/
Share on other sites

 

On 6/29/2020 at 10:48 PM, Slick said:

I'm pretty sure it was me who banished you, and I don't recall the exact reason why, but I'm pretty sure it was drama related. One of the admins will have to search through audit logs to see when you got the role to find out why I banished you.

04/22/2020

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13854-discord-appeal/#findComment-93838
Share on other sites

  • Slick locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...