CC Editor, and CC Maker.

Sloth

I wouldn't mind adding those locations, but I would want to keep the fountain locations too. Fountain has always been the NPC 'hub' and it'd be shame to change that because people can't control themselves and feel the need to paste 50 fucking text screens advertising their shit

8 hours ago, The Herbalist said:

I wouldn't mind adding those locations, but I would want to keep the fountain locations too. Fountain has always been the NPC 'hub' and it'd be shame to change that because people can't control themselves and feel the need to paste 50 fucking text screens advertising their shit

How about making the Fountain a non RP area ? 

Well of course keep the fountain but also you would not have to go to an area with a lot of props so less lag when going to it in my opinion if it is in spawn and everyone knows where spawn is so it will be easy for those who just buy CC’s to go to and or edit them. And spawn has not been a role play area in my opinion and it has NPC’s and RDM zone for those who want competition and it also has TitsRP Banks but yea and the two CC NPC’s have nothing with role play like all you are doing is buying and customizing.

The only issues I see with this is having an increased population in spawn can really affect people loading in with potatoes. A lot is happening on your client when you're joining the server and I see 10-20 extra players with accessories and big-head food running around causing a major issue for players loading in for the first time. Players can also spawn in weird locations if for example someone is standing on all the spawn points. Also, each NPC would need to be rendered as soon as you load in which is just extra stress on your computer when joining. Another issue I see is the fact that all of the spaces in spawn that are suitable for NPCs are behind doors or inside rooms which are not exactly easily accessible and prone to being propblocked / fucked with. Spawn is a holy place and should be preserved for the newbies.