Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: Lolokop (FFL)
Your in-game name: lolokop
Your SteamID:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273721147

Why were you warned/banned?: I was warn for doing my job as Security Specialist which is made to stop hacker job.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?: I was false RDA for undoing one of the npc that the hacker, hacked.

Who warned/banned you and for how long?: Greeko 

Evidence: 19:43:57 Officer lolokop wanted escalera ooo (Hacker) for Illegal Software Tampering. This is what happen when you use a software reset tool that is the job of Security Specialist. I also did with a friend. 20:02:31 Officer lolokop wanted no taxes (Hacker) for Illegal Software Tampering. This logs were given by Blue, I ask for this so I can make this thread

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13797-warn-appeal-for-rda/
Share on other sites

I mean am I missing something here?. According to the MOTD default illegal activities contains hacking (as the hacker job). The whole purpose of Security Specialist is to unhack stuff and arrest the hackers who did it. So if this is true this is clearly not RDA, also to add it automatically wants the hacker when the Security Specialist unhacks the item.

Edited by OMG Silver
  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13797-warn-appeal-for-rda/#findComment-93110
Share on other sites

  • Rubik locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...