Jump to content

Recommended Posts

All purchases are considered final and we don't tend to give refunds. Your best bet would be a private discussion with Rubik#7711 on our discord. 

A copy of your purchase receipt and other relevant information to the purchase will be required as well. 

Edited by The Herbalist

You purchased 1600 Sugar Dollars, received them, then spent 1500 on a CC and now you want a refund?

If you didn't spend the Sugar I would have said sure

Although, I decided to delete your class and your Suga and I have refunded you your $20

This is 9 days after you purchased it, why would you ask 9 days later?

@Sugar TitsWell after spending a few days with the 'CC' I decided that it wasn't the purchase I really wanted to make although the VIP purchase was a definite win for me the 1600 sugar bucks didn't really work out for me, I wish that I could get my 20$ USD & hope you understand thank you - Roshan

I'm glad things have turned out well. But please try to consider what you purchase for the future, so that staff doesn't have to really have to worry about stuff like this. Also, as always, always be careful who you buy Suga from as well. 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...