Enchanting Leaderboards

PickNic

Just a suggestion, no clue if it's a good one or not, in my own opinion I think it'd be good. For leaderboards with enchanting Epic+ grants you one point, I think it'd be better if Epics granted you one point to the leaderboard, while legendaries granted you 2.

I think its honestly a who cares type of thing thatll just make the number u have on leaderboard higher but never make a difference in who gets the leaderboard spot since when you are getting hundreds of epics and some leggys, the main factor in leaderboard placement just becomes time spent enchanting.

I’m down to have it changed from 1 for epics 2 for leggies but the big problem is that it’s random chance. You’re going to be using more money and time trying for 1 epic/leggy than you are becoming mayors assassin and killing the mayor or fishing.

So unless you’re me and have literally 2k+ in chems. You’re going to have a hard time trying to get that leaderboard

yeah... this doesnt really make any difference...

If you go for leaderboards it does, no matter if you’re going for either. Getting a Epic grants you 1 point same as legendary, legendary is harder/rarer to get which means you should get more than one point. Shouldn’t be the same exact reward as getting a Epic.