Aight. Unpopular opinion incoming.

Succ The Zucc

Cut the bullshit out of the raiding meta. Revert basing back to the OG ways of doing it.

No more raiding talis (literally remove them. No more small or better stealth)

No more raiding potions. (Like beastials. Just remove em)

Remove weapon enchanter. (This should be self explanatory)

Reverting back the junk launcher for CCs.

As for basing. Revert the change back to before the processor nerf.

This makes basing more profitable. Allows for more skilled raiding.

This would destroy the idea of because I have more money I have literally better weapons and abilities. You want to make the junk launcher fair? Give it to players by default. Or as a 1 point perk for the level talents. The junk launcher is one of my personal favorite features of playing on tits and when I go to another server it’s 90% of the time disabled and I feel like I’m missing something.

Weapon enchanting is literally the rich getting an upper edge on new players. Buying chems at a rate so high it’s impossible to do anything if you’re not able to spend 20mil at any given time. Same goes for other raiding things like talis and potions.

Things that can go against what I am saying goes for other supplies such as C4, makeshifts and blowtorches yet these don’t compare to the fact of you being able to farm them from processors. I can’t get a ledgy from a proc. I can’t get talis from a proc.

As of right now. If I’m a new guy. Defending a base with let’s say 100k. I might have an AS Val an armor station and a medic kit. Then I get a dude invisible who’s smaller than normal. Running around like all heck who’s shooting me with a legendary Jugg minigun that blinds me or kills me in .3 seconds because of the increased shooting speed.

Its just unfair. I’d like a hardset meta that is fair and skill based. Not one made of having to have millions to stand a chance. 

(PS I know this update is trying to fix some of the problems with the talismans. I’m wanting to know some opinions so we can get a discussion below)

If you don’t want the procs to be able to go inside one another okay. I get that. But the shock thing is extremely annoying. I’d rather have my procs back to back than deal with having to wait another 20-40 seconds because they’re all shocking each other.

I think that having a fixed meta is not good, I think letting people come up with a meta that works for them is better. I think all talis should be nerfed heavily and think that were taking a step in the right direction with nerfing them. I also think that C4 should be buffed a little like I've suggested and so should the procs. This would balance out the high risk high reward of raiding.

I also think that weapon modification should stay in the game, it is a big part in a making players that cant raid so good get money. Weapon modification is a thing anyone can do therefore its not really just a rich person thing.

The potions have been cut down on since im pretty sure you can only get them from quests and I think that balanced it a little, it should be hard to complete those quests though since you can get beastials and that's scary.

I do think you are getting the right idea but I think its not quite there with what you think, I am looking forward to see what other people think.

I think that having a fixed meta is not good, I think letting people come up with a meta that works for them is better. I think all talis should be nerfed heavily and think that were taking a step in the right direction with nerfing them. I also think that C4 should be buffed a little like I've suggested and so should the procs. This would balance out the high risk high reward of raiding.

I also think that weapon modification should stay in the game, it is a big part in a making players that cant raid so good get money. Weapon modification is a thing anyone can do therefore its not really just a rich person thing.

The potions have been cut down on since im pretty sure you can only get them from quests and I think that balanced it a little, it should be hard to complete those quests though since you can get beastials and that's scary.

I do think you are getting the right idea but I think its not quite there with what you think, I am looking forward to see what other people think.

Adding on I also think god food shouldn't exist, its too op to pop a god food right as youre walking in completely destroying people.

Adding on I also think god food shouldn't exist, its too op to pop a god food right as you're walking in completely destroying people.

Another thing I should add on is I agree to junk launcher being a talent point and how it shouldn't be restricted +1 for that.

sugar is already making talismans more of just a small buff now, and i think its good

beastials are fine as is with their rarity

you could always just pop an adrenaline or speed food if you cant afford beastials

enchanted weapons you can farm yourself, i mean shit i used to get over 20 epics and 10 legendaries everyday without paying for chems or blood.

personally id want junk launcher to return but without the ability to punt c4 and timebombs

since its just a fun perk to have at all times

I agree with all except for removing weapon modifier. With hoses spread throughout the map and with blood being self-obtainable, new players would be able to enchant just fine. Obviously not at the same rate as a player who can buy chems in bulk, but I feel like that goes for everything. For example, players with more money will have raiding tools, and a supply of weapons much greater than a new player; the person with more stuff will always have the advantage.  I feel like weapon modifier isn't the main issue here.

I also agree with slob on the topic of god food. If you're small, you're not invincible. If you're stealthed, you're not invincible. If you have a legendary, you're not invincible. If you use god food, you are invincible. It may only last 4 seconds but you can just use another, and all it costs is a plate and some cucumbers. I feel like invincibility in any game is extremely difficult to balance, but being able to eat one after another is a bit crazy to me.

Everything you listed is what makes TitsRP more unique then other servers. I stayed on titsrp  because of stuff like talis, potions, and especially enchanted weapons. By removing it this will make this just another generic garrys mod server.

Everything you listed is what makes TitsRP more unique then other servers. I stayed on titsrp  because of stuff like talis, potions, and especially enchanted weapons. By removing it this will make this just another generic garrys mod server.

I agree, I think things should be nerfed though. It makes us different and enjoyable.

The problem with weapon modification is what it does to raiding and PvP. There is no skill to PvP. “Heheh minigun go burrrr” is essentially what it’s gotten to.

the same could be applied to basing parties who are defending. You take weapon modification away and boom everyone has base weapons. Everyone has base weapons. It’s the most fair way to have it