Sugar pls and Questions

Sirlepepe

So you said in the Welcome To Evocity Thread you said that custom classes now include VIP. I paid for Vip and A Custom class so can I add the VIP money to the custom class? ( and can I change it pls c:)

I got a idea, Erston-chan or a user can you please post a video of all the new stuff pls bb

Q1. Do you lose your cars

Q2 Is my Inventory Bank gone?

Q3. Do you gain interest with the bank?

Q4. People are having problems with the fishing rod vanish when the equip them, Please tell me why :(

Q5. The new map feature, Can it list markers of where the gun store is , place to sell items, and show where the jobs NPC is? (and it would be neat if you can make your own markers to place to see where your base is or other bases)

Idea : When people join the game make a note that shows you what to do and stuff, where the NPCS are eh? ( eh? is my Madara accent)

Guys, you have to realize Sugar made all of this HIMSELF. A lot of the addons like oil mining, weed growing, and package delivery were made by him. All the NPCs? Made by Sugar. The GUIs? Sugar.

He is one man who did this. He isn't some machine who can code 20 things at one time AND complete complex math, he's a human like us.

If you don't like these minor issues, fine. Tell him and let him get to it. If you're just an impatient little shitbag bitching about your virtual money and a stupid 2 second timer, get the fuck out of my sight and think about what Sugar did for us.

He can easily revert it back to the way it was...

Guys, you have to realize Sugar made all of this HIMSELF. A lot of the addons like oil mining, weed growing, and package delivery were made by him. All the NPCs? Made by Sugar. The GUIs? Sugar.

He is one man who did this. He isn't some machine who can code 20 things at one time AND complete complex math, he's a human like us.

If you don't like these minor issues, fine. Tell him and let him get to it. If you're just an impatient little shitbag bitching about your virtual money and a stupid 2 second timer, get the fuck out of my sight and think about what Sugar did for us.

I thought mickey helps him? and I've seen crt on test servers with him but idk if he can code too

Also then thing you said 'what sugar did for us' We asked for a map change, not exactly a complete server change, I've had multiple people tell me they are leaving the community because of these changes.

Honestly I think we should have took this 1 step at a time as a community, not him change everything at once. A bunch of little updates over time would keep us entertained longer than 1 huge update I am sure.

Also, people joining and loosing all their money due to RDM is not a small issue. Pretty sure most people's goals are to get as much money as possible. That's why you get money for pretty much everything you do. You can't tell me money is not a big deal because then why would he add the scripts for the banks, and the heists, printers, being able to buy in game money with irl money, money rewards for moving packages and selling oil and what ever else.

I thought mickey helps him? and I've seen crt on test servers with him but idk if he can code too

Also then thing you said 'what sugar did for us' We asked for a map change, not exactly a complete server change, I've had multiple people tell me they are leaving the community because of these changes.

Honestly I think we should have took this 1 step at a time as a community, not him change everything at once. A bunch of little updates over time would keep us entertained longer than 1 huge update I am sure.

Also, people joining and loosing all their money due to RDM is not a small issue. Pretty sure most people's goals are to get as much money as possible. That's why you get money for pretty much everything you do. You can't tell me money is not a big deal because then why would he add the scripts for the banks, and the heists, printers, being able to buy in game money with irl money, money rewards for moving packages and selling oil and what ever else.

Yea...no, they usually just fished on the dev server and attempted to break things. I did make everything within a 18 day timeframe. Some features got more time than others. Some I don't even remember making. It was a full blank honestly.

I agree with you on some points. I did ask the community "Do you want to change maps and add new features" not "Do you want to change maps and completely change how gameplay is and possibly do a money reset" I can see how some people are upset. But you have to understand that it was all or nothing. I couldn't just start introducing an ATM and then a crafting system and then a gun dealer. People would go more insane than they are now. Resetting money was my first intention but I did not want to get everyone angry..but it seems you can't stop a train speeding towards you. Shit happens, everyone is on the same playing field. Level 1, 10k cash, different play style.

What my intention was, was to share screenshots and videos of what I was doing and making. Based off that feedback I would either continue or rework a system depending how people liked it. You guys liked fishing, NPCs, crafting, firearm vendors and ect so I decided to keep everything and approach a different type of gameplay. In my "Welcome to EvoCity" post I stated that myself as a server owner grew tired of how everyone acts kinda. Before, it was ONLY about killing other people or custom classes. There is no way in heck anyone else can change that except for me.

As time passes, our mindset and visions on features change. Back then when I first opened the server in 2014 I loved having RPGS and Grenade Launchers mixed with 90 TDM Cars and M9K weapon packs and FA:S guns with 90 scriptfodder addons. Our community was mature and rapidly growing because of evilmelon and the jobs were quirky and fun.

Now, I am more interested in RP, optimization and having everything connected. I think servers like City Life on Arma, SantosRP or any other RP server on arma are just so cool. The fear of dying is there. Paying real money helps server owners while they get some perks that don't dominate the server and everyone can have fun.

With each revision of TitsRP, everything gets a little more different. This is by far the biggest change. It's certainly not for everyone and you don't have to play. I am open to suggestions and I personally feel as it may be too hard as of right now.

I have said this many times before: I know Garry's Mod is a quirky game and it's supposed to be silly. It doesn't mean it can't have it's share of some good RP. This update is less than one day old and I am fixing and changing things as we speak. I am 100% open to listen. Because I AM the only one that can commit these changes. Leaving a server without a reason is silly. If you want something changed, post a good reason why and offer an alternative.

Yeahh, I didn't do much. Sugar did everything and I think he might've killed some brain cells working on the server.

I helped test here and there and in the final days after my midterms, I just fished with Gazooks before being abruptly summoned by the demons of my household to do real life stuff.

Listen, I know I haven't been on to test the new update, BUT you have got to understan, EVERY new thing is going to have flaws, wether you guys like i or not, like stated previously Sugar had to do all of this ALONE so it's gonna have WAY more flaws than servers who have mutiple people working on them, So, why not wait a few days see if you actually dislike the things you guys are complaining about before bringing it to the forums

Please for the love of god give us ammo back, cops don't even spawn in with ammo and some people don't know where to go to buy any. I honestly think the server has become a bit too hardcore, we are all on money shortages and we don't have the money to spare to buy ammo. Please just give us ammo back, thanks for reading. :)