How do you even make money now?

FriendlyMxdder

I've made near over 1,000,000,000 Dollars in the past 3-4 months on the server. Yes thats 1 Billion dollars. If you are struggling to make money on this server then you aren't doing it right. Sorry.

-1 for processor buff

I've made near over 1,000,000,000 Dollars in the past 3-4 months on the server. Yes thats 1 Billion dollars. If you are struggling to make money on this server then you aren't doing it right. Sorry.

-1 for processor buff

and how is that? not every thing is viable for all players we dont all have 20 models on the server to sell lol

Not to mention you guys didnt even put it in the changelog that you cant put processors inside of eachother now, same as when lootcrates got shadow nerfed the first time and everyone swore up and down they didnt get nerfed lmao=

That is because the change that stopped processors going inside of each other was due to a completely unrelated change to how building works. After people complained about it, it was definitely the best course of action to keep it that way.

Lootboxes were seriously never nerfed except for processor tokens. In fact they were seriously buffed in a recent update. I just spent 500k on lootboxes and earned 350k back with items + items that were not directly sellable due to them being $0 such as drugs and tokens.

https://www.titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=12984

Im not saying the server is dying? I literally said above the server is doing good

Rubik and Sugar are literally just trying to kill this server lmao

Saying the server is dying and saying theyre TRYING to kill the server are two completely different things. Jesus christ 1IQ