Custom Join Message Colours

Tene

Right now it seems that after you buy a join message and join the server your name is in the colour as your rank. Me kamala and yoshe all have it as orange (due to us being vip) and mads has it as purple. There are 2 things I’d like to suggest here, 1) if someone has over 100 rep their name is in light blue, due to their vip colour now being light blue and 2) being able to customise the colour. The main reason I bought the custom join message was because I thought I could change bits of it like the colour and little bits of the message. Considering we’re paying 25million dollars, I feel as though it should be necessary that we can at least choose the colours of our name. And maybe you could edit the message 1 time only for free after, just in case u wanna change it. 

Example:

“Custom message changes 0/1”

”Change custom message”

”Are you sure you want to change your message to this? You will not be able to change it again unless repurchasing the message for another 25 million dollars/ x amount of sugar.”

This is a massive sum of money to me and to have very limited customisation feels a bit strange considering that was my reason of buying it. 

if you’ve got other suggestions to do with this or other shit in suga shop pls leave them below as I’d love to read

tyty