Sea Bear Posted February 18, 2020 Share Posted February 18, 2020 Frisky is a g mod YouTuber with 600k subscribers. I saw my name in the video . Walter is there to. If you look at the bottom right you see my name Changing jobs. You see see me at 5:25 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YKJmN-R6Mgg Thats epic right Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12739-holy-shit-i-was-in-a-frisky-video/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
VoN Posted February 18, 2020 Share Posted February 18, 2020 this is unepic Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12739-holy-shit-i-was-in-a-frisky-video/#findComment-86405 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sea Bear Posted February 18, 2020 Author Share Posted February 18, 2020 Damn =( I thought it was Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12739-holy-shit-i-was-in-a-frisky-video/#findComment-86406 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted February 18, 2020 Share Posted February 18, 2020 Only I am epic. And it’s because of the amount of bullshit I spew while playing. Just fucking with ya. It’s kinda epic. Now if you were the main star of the show. Now that’s ebic Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12739-holy-shit-i-was-in-a-frisky-video/#findComment-86409 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Herbalist Posted February 18, 2020 Share Posted February 18, 2020 Bruh 2018 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12739-holy-shit-i-was-in-a-frisky-video/#findComment-86413 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Money Posted February 18, 2020 Share Posted February 18, 2020 epic Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12739-holy-shit-i-was-in-a-frisky-video/#findComment-86414 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now