remove force take

Money

REMOVE FORCE TAKE ?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. REMOVE FORCE TAKE ?

• YES
    • NO

I personally hate force take and makes its so your inventory's not safe anymore and you have to store everything that can be taken in large stacks in your bank or your

with force take gone your stack of 234 C4 , blowtorches, and legendary weapons would be safe forever 

please can we remove it ?

SHOULD WE REMOVE FORCE TAKE ?

I kinda like that force take incentivizes smarter inventory/bank management and provides a way to meaningfully steal from other players directly in a way that isn't a raid or scam-- options are good.

Also kinda dig how it, in a roundabout way, discourages people from bumming around on their CC 100% of the time.

-1 for now

Force take used to have to press e on someone 50 times as a mugger, now you only have to press e once. I would like it to be something like that where you have to press the option 10-15 times or it having a delay before it goes off, that way you can react at someone sitting infront of you not moving.

I think force take is good for the following reasons:

1.) it only affects cc's meaning that unless you play your cc all the time like an addict it won't affect you

2.) it takes it randomly and if they take anything you can just shoot them and grab it and it doesn't count as violent thieft

3.) you have a bank for a reason, instead of carrying 20 c4 just put them in your bank and grab them when you need to actually raid

you didn't really give any reason as to why you think it is unbalanced/unfair and why it should be removed other than you dislike losing your items.

this seems like you got unlucky and someone got your stuff.

No thats not what happend I just want to be able to carry stuff in my inventory and not have it be force dropped like armor packs c4 and blowtorches its annoying to go to my bank and it takes up space in there

I think force take is good for the following reasons:

1.) it only affects cc's meaning that unless you play your cc all the time like an addict it won't affect you

2.) it takes it randomly and if they take anything you can just shoot them and grab it and it doesn't count as violent thieft

3.) you have a bank for a reason, instead of carrying 20 c4 just put them in your bank and grab them when you need to actually raid

you didn't really give any reason as to why you think it is unbalanced/unfair and why it should be removed other than you dislike losing your items.

this seems like you got unlucky and someone got your stuff.

I cannot speak for anyone else but the argument as i see it is that it is not healthy gameplay rather than it being unbalanced or devoid of counterplay. Again I think it should have some sort of delay or effort in trying to do it instead of walking up to someone and pressing a button once.

removing the talent comepeletly is an extremely stupid suggestion tho.

• Like 1