YoshE Posted February 14, 2020 Share Posted February 14, 2020 Your Steam Name: YoshE Your in-game name: YoshE Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:113563109 Why were you warned/banned?: MRDM Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? : I used an SBC cannon to kill my target in the restaurant, as it was in a restaurant I did say "Please vacate the area Im about to kill my target with an SBC", as little to none vacated after my warning I took the shot because at that point it was crossfire, I hit my target with a direct hit, and obliterate those in the crossfire, When I was brought to the sit I tried to rectify the situation with the players that were caught in the crossfire, which I did to those who reported that I know of, but there was only one guy who wouldn't budge, ahmed, I can truly see how he was wrongfully killed, and I do apologize, but as I see the situation if the other players were fine with it, except for one guy would it still be considered MRDM? EDIT- At looking at my screenshot IDK if I didn't capture ahmed's death or if he changed his name, but he is not there, if a staff can check the kill logs for him, that would be greatly appreciated. Who warned/banned you and for how long?: Buck Cornwall 7 days. Evidence: https://gyazo.com/68353dcb742d2a5b321ba3ac2b0863aa Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12714-yoshes-mrdm-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crt Posted February 14, 2020 Share Posted February 14, 2020 So you willingly shot an SBC cannon to kill your target in a public base knowing it would kill everyone instead of using the 100 other weapons at your disposal? Uhh it's hard to justify in RP to bring out basically the equivalent to an RPG. Not to mention, people were allegedly happy that you didn't get away with mass rdming players after you were banned by Buckweed. I asked players after the incident and most of the server agrees that it was just an excuse to use the SBC cannon to kill a ton of players under the pretense of a 'target'. Sorry man, but I can't see this going any other way than a -1 for an appeal. Maybe a reduction, but probably by like two days at most. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12714-yoshes-mrdm-appeal/#findComment-86212 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Money Posted February 14, 2020 Share Posted February 14, 2020 It was a public base you killed 7 people in the base thats mass rdm all crossfire is your own fault mybe next time dont pull out an SBC cannon and shoot it into a crowd most of the server agrees that it was just an excuse to use the SBC cannon to kill a ton of players under the pretense of a 'target'. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12714-yoshes-mrdm-appeal/#findComment-86213 Share on other sites More sharing options...
YoshE Posted February 14, 2020 Author Share Posted February 14, 2020 It was a public base you killed 7 people in the base thats mass rdm all crossfire is your own fault mybe next time dont pull out an SBC cannon and shoot it into a crowd most of the server agrees that it was just an excuse to use the SBC cannon to kill a ton of players under the pretense of a 'target'. They didn't have a public base sign though? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12714-yoshes-mrdm-appeal/#findComment-86215 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted February 14, 2020 Share Posted February 14, 2020 This falls under the pretense of using a C4 in town square for single guy. Oops sorry I killed like 4 other people. But this ONE guy was my target because I’m the Spawn of heck. Honestly you should have known that. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12714-yoshes-mrdm-appeal/#findComment-86218 Share on other sites More sharing options...
YoshE Posted February 14, 2020 Author Share Posted February 14, 2020 This falls under the pretense of using a C4 in town square for single guy. Oops sorry I killed like 4 other people. But this ONE guy was my target because I’m the Spawn of heck. Honestly you should have known that. If it helps at all, I was a bounty hunter, and if the target is in the base and it is not public, it classify's as a raid to kill your target right? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12714-yoshes-mrdm-appeal/#findComment-86220 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted February 14, 2020 Share Posted February 14, 2020 Yeah, you basically used a nuke to kill a fly, when dozens of other options were available at your disposal. Also, we don't base Mass RDM off whether people cared about being killed or not, we base it off the number of people you killed with no reason to do so. Big -1. However, since you bothered to appeal this, and since it looks like a misunderstanding, I am +1 for a reduction. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12714-yoshes-mrdm-appeal/#findComment-86221 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Money Posted February 14, 2020 Share Posted February 14, 2020 Going to leave this up to the banning staff member to decide Im completely Neutral given these facts stated by yoshe ( If there true ) the way I see it was as a raid because there was no rp base sign but his intent was to RDM knowing they were defenseless Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12714-yoshes-mrdm-appeal/#findComment-86229 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bill nye the science fry Posted February 14, 2020 Share Posted February 14, 2020 Yeah, you basically used a nuke to kill a fly, when dozens of other options were available at your disposal. Also, we don't base Mass RDM off whether people cared about being killed or not, we base it off the number of people you killed with no reason to do so. Big -1. However, since you bothered to appeal this, and since it looks like a misunderstanding, I am +1 for a reduction. Yeah, I agree, using an SBC cannon to kill one person doesn't seem like a smart way to do it. I am -1 for unban but since you did make an appeal I am +1 for reduction I expect you to not keep doing it, I have seen you do it before so be careful when you use that, you should know better. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12714-yoshes-mrdm-appeal/#findComment-86253 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bill nye the science fry Posted February 14, 2020 Share Posted February 14, 2020 Also, if you could provide evidence if the restaurant had a public base sign or not, that would probably help your case, because I remember there being a sign on their and i'm pretty sure it was public. Don't take my word for it though because I have no evidence to provide either. Edit: Did you mention in the sit that the base had no public base sign? I feel like this sit was not handled correctly or somethings missing here. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12714-yoshes-mrdm-appeal/#findComment-86256 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts