General Map Change Questions

TitsRP

You can only grow in certain spots. It promotes player interaction. Also just saying, this map is super small for everything I wanted to do. There is way too much stuff to do as of right now in the server it's kinda berserk to the point where it feels kinda cramped.

But I just finished up syncing networked variables to the database so I am REALLY happy and I can make another system now

You can only grow in certain spots. It promotes player interaction. Also just saying, this map is super small for everything I wanted to do. There is way too much stuff to do as of right now in the server it's kinda berserk to the point where it feels kinda cramped.

But I just finished up syncing networked variables to the database so I am REALLY happy and I can make another system now

Is everything still on track for a release of tomorrow? :)

Is everything still on track for a release of tomorrow? :)

No, I made a post somewhere saying it will be delayed to probably Tuesday (2/16). Reason being is that I truly want to hit everything 100%. I will have the head admins come on the server during the weekend to give me feedback on the current systems.

On top of that, I have two more systems I want to definitely make. I usually make a system a day if I am working really well + a lot of fixes to other systems. I will probably end up making more though since there is another 4 systems in the server I made that I kinda thought 'That would be cool" so I kinda just made them. But of course, it will be released when it's ready. Tuesday is just a placeholder date

heh, my birthday is in 2 weeks (27), so ill take that server massive update as a birthday gift ;)

Take your time, we dont need a rushed update, take all the time you need.

:D

Well that's nice then. I cannot stress it enough that this is seriously a 200% different experience from the current TitsRP, it's absolutely insane and I am NOT exaggerating.

heh, my birthday is in 2 weeks (27), so ill take that server massive update as a birthday gift ;)

dude. my birthday is on the 26th i'll be 15.

dude. my birthday is on the 26th i'll be 15.

There's no way that you are actually 14, holy shit, you are hawt.

Finally got started on the CP menu. So far its just a changed color scheme of the F1 menu and it replaces the F4 menu. This took a while to get working since comboboxes store the information you select as a string and when you look for a player...it's not a string. Either way, it's working now and it's properly networked along with a ton of safety check!

323fa4412d3e6727e0aa08f2a74119f1.jpg

Finally got started on the CP menu. So far its just a changed color scheme of the F1 menu and it replaces the F4 menu. This took a while to get working since comboboxes store the information you select as a string and when you look for a player...it's not a string. Either way, it's working now and it's properly networked along with a ton of safety check!

323fa4412d3e6727e0aa08f2a74119f1.jpg

Nice job as always Sugar :)