Jump to content

Recommended Posts

This was happening to me for a little while. The best thing I did to remedy it at the time was to close all background processes and free up as much RAM as possible. I wasn't able to be in Discord, nor run a webpage on chrome. If you're sure your ram is sufficient, let me know, and I will dig into some things further.

if all else fails just do a factory reset on you're computer.

 

A Factory reset is not going to help anything, GMOD crashed when GMOD is overloading the CPU, Generally happens when someone doesn't have the best of computers. Factory resetting should never be done unless your PC has like a rat or something on it.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...