The Herbalist Posted December 13, 2019 Share Posted December 13, 2019 I would suggest going through your addon subscriptions and making sure you've unsubbed & Deleted addons from other servers you don't play so Gmod isn't trying to load as many addons when it boots up and plays in general. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12190-can-someone-help-me-fix-this/page/2/#findComment-83470 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bill nye the science fry Posted December 17, 2019 Author Share Posted December 17, 2019 if all else fails just do a factory reset on you're computer. A Factory reset is not going to help anything, GMOD crashed when GMOD is overloading the CPU, Generally happens when someone doesn't have the best of computers. Factory resetting should never be done unless your PC has like a rat or something on it. Well, I factory reset it anyways because my PC was running slow and needed cleaning either way. I have been on the server in the past few days and it's working fine now so.. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12190-can-someone-help-me-fix-this/page/2/#findComment-83592 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now