Don Macaroni Posted November 18, 2019 Share Posted November 18, 2019 I'm the Patriarch of the Don Family, Don Macaroni. Our family has grown to enough numbers to rival that of the McStubbin Family. These two great families could cripple the server if any kind of fighting broke out, which is why I'm pleased that Doc and I came to an agreement. A family marriage is in order to bring these two families together, the event will take place 10pm ctz this coming Friday. Dualt Dweller, the head of the Faith of the Holy Land will oversee the marriage. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12108-don-family-marriage/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Doc McStubbins� Posted November 18, 2019 Share Posted November 18, 2019 I have been struggling the past few days to find a worthy candidate for marriage. I believe I have found one. I present my only daughter forward to consummate a union between our families. Tass McStubbins will be the one marrying your son. We will be there at the agreed upon time, which is 9pmEST/10pmCST. I look forward to seeing good attendance from both families. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12108-don-family-marriage/#findComment-82689 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Herbalist Posted November 18, 2019 Share Posted November 18, 2019 This'll be heckuva shotgun wedding ;) I look forward to joining the families. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12108-don-family-marriage/#findComment-82692 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Big Ass Posted November 18, 2019 Share Posted November 18, 2019 I fucking shitted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12108-don-family-marriage/#findComment-82693 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Burns Posted November 18, 2019 Share Posted November 18, 2019 please no the dons are one thing please don't make me hate the mcstubbins Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12108-don-family-marriage/#findComment-82694 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now