Jump to content

Don Macaroni

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Don Macaroni

  1. *meme from a few weeks ago*
  2. Flohrn: rdms his boss and his boss’s friends. Gun go baaaang baaang! Fuck a Don. Dons are gay. Also flohrn: WHY AM I STILL GETTING HATE. Listen, you clearly made a mistake. We’re not going to hold it over your head forever. I haven’t seen one apology, or sorry, or “maybe I shouldn’t have done that.” It makes it really hard to be sympathetic to your cause when you go into discord and brag about attacking the “reception” at a wedding, and rant about how lame dons are. People are giving you shit because you have become the keemstar or titsrp. It’s not anyone’s fault that you are getting asked questions or getting shunned. You did it to yourself, and if you want to be respected you have to own up to your mistakes. I’m just saying, if “many people” (your words not mine) are against you right now, maybe it’s because you messed up. Either embrace who you are becoming and take the shit. Or make amends and apologize. You can’t just demand the admins clean up your mistake. People aren’t harassing you, it’s that you have turned “everyone” against you.
  3. I mean, hey, the Dons are in this. How bad could it be eh? If you want to have a meeting with the leadership I'm certain we could have a very fruitful discussion. Discord; Don Macaroni#5346 . . .I look forward to hearing from you! As for some of these concerns I've been reading. There seems to be this idea that "muh gang can't team up with other gang because RaIdinG! Bbbut mu lvl 70 gang has to be the best all by its lonesome." While I understand that way of thinking, and can see where you are coming from. I have to implore nothing is set in stone, and the "every gang for themselves" outlook seems very lonely and in my opinion, just following the status quo. If you're genuinely concerned about your gang being "#1." Why wouldn't you make alliances, nurture relationships, and build networks. And to remind people again, this organization isn't limited to only gangs, but to any group or organization that calls titrp their home.
  4. We aren't only applying the syndicate to traditional "gangs," but to the broad term of "organizations." While you may not posses a gang, the brand itself has followers. Damnation was blacklisted per the request of current member organizations.
  5. I will bring up the Lunar Gang with the other members, but with your history, I'm sure you'll get in! If you have me on discord, just shoot me or one of the org leaders a message and we'll see about getting you in!
  6. I'm glad you bring this up. We will not allow every gang into the Syndicate. Gangs such as Damnation and USN are already blacklisted and will be denied membership. On top of that, raiding is only a small part of the titrp experience. Myself and others believe there is much more to be gained from good rp and community.
  7. [align=center] The United Syndicate of TitsRP Founded: 5/7/2020 Founding Members : Don Macaroni (Don Family), Mr Happyhins (Mob Italiano), Chenfu (Rolex) Mission Statement: We seek to bring balance and stability to all the Gangs, Organizations, and Families; through bringing the leaders together under one roof for the betterment of the server. Current Members: Rolex Gang (69 members) Mob Italiano (44 members) The Don Family (120 members) Pending members: Versace Blacklisted Orgs: Damnation Application to the Syndicate: Your organizations high command will meet with the representatives from the current members and a vote will be held. If a simple majority vote to bring you into the Syndicate passes, your organizations appliction will be accepted. What will your organization get from joining?[/align] Networking [align=center]Assistance [align=center]Mentorship Financial Aid Help[/align] Marketing! Apply today! Be apart of the future![/align]
  8. >Be Me >Be gathering soldiers and summoning doc >Eventually get doc to come >16RiflesPointedAtHisFace.jpg >Insert generic villain monologue< >I demand a custom skin (omg spaghetti in my pockets) >/mfw/ doc tells me i'm a little bitch but way nicer >Order men to shoot >Bullets fly off this guy. wtf. >Doc pulls out bomb, has that 3 million miles look in his eye >kills everyone >start ordering mcstubbins dead. >Doc kills me like 50 times. >/mfw/ I get custom old skin, thx dad.
  9. Independent thought? Dault. What is 2 + 2 then?
  10. Great video! I know I play the villain and my speech was strange, but I just want to say that I genuinely love this server. So many interesting personalities, and a place where dreams become memes. ~Macaroni
  11. I'm the Patriarch of the Don Family, Don Macaroni. Our family has grown to enough numbers to rival that of the McStubbin Family. These two great families could cripple the server if any kind of fighting broke out, which is why I'm pleased that Doc and I came to an agreement. A family marriage is in order to bring these two families together, the event will take place 10pm ctz this coming Friday. Dualt Dweller, the head of the Faith of the Holy Land will oversee the marriage.
×
×
  • Create New...