Killing People in Prison is FailRP

Umbak Klak

Title.

Killing people who are arrested is not good roleplay, nor is it proper roleplay. Killing someone over and over and laughing at them does not want people to stay on the server, they could see it as an annoyance and "oh they let you do this on this server? huh" type of mentality

It's poor roleplay and shouldn't be allowed. At the end of the day if you know what Fail-Roleplay is, this is most certainly FailRP.

Sure it's not hurting anyone because they don't have items anyway, but it's bad roleply and shouldn't be allowed.

As I know that it is not good role-play and I do it , I like and understand what you are saying about this topic. I completely understand your side and would understand if this rule came into affect. It really isn't good role-play to kill someone in jail for no reason. I also agree with Vexxy and what he said about releasing you after you die.

+1

I don't see any change as necessary here - it's failrp, so just /demote them for police brutality, that's what I do whenever this happens to me. I think that's more fun and interactive anyway, rather than just straight banning the activity.

I don't see any change as necessary here - it's failrp, so just /demote them for police brutality, that's what I do whenever this happens to me. I think that's more fun and interactive anyway, rather than just straight banning the activity.

ok and when the demote fails because noone votes on them and they continue to do it anyway yelling "ITS NOT AGAINST THE RULES" while they gun you down over and over again, you condone this sort of behavior on the server?

ok and when the demote fails because noone votes on them and they continue to do it anyway yelling "ITS NOT AGAINST THE RULES" while they gun you down over and over again, you condone this sort of behavior on the server?

I think there's a pretty big difference between me not wanting to ban something and me condoning it.