Vebnei's Introduction

Vebnei

hecko, as you can see my name is Vebnei (V-eh-b-nee). I actually have not played DarkRP or even Garry's mod in years. I used to play on Garnet Gaming back when there was only even 20 slots. I used to play every day about all day long. School had eventually caught up to me so I had stopped playing. I spent about all of my 2k hours on that server and was super known. I had to make a new account because my brother had installed cheats for CSGO so I did not want a VAC on my account. I am a 19 year old gamer who goes to school for Networking and Cyber Security (Yes, so I am a L33T H4X0R). Okay so not really, I just enjoy find the vulnerabilities in things such as websites, apps, servers, and etc.. But I also would like to say in the amount of numerous servers I have played on TitsRP is my favorite. Not only is the server quality so nice so is the community, it is mixed with people who yeah can be "Toxic" but they do it to have fun. Some of them know when to stop and it just makes it just so much better. I have already met some very cool people. In the two days that I have played I not only made good money and had fun but I was gifted VIP, given money, and was taught about the server. So for the people who have helped me I want to give a massive shout out to them for making my experience ever so much better. Incoming, Carelos, FriendlyMxdder, and DamnedOne. Thank you guys for helping me out so much <3

Signed,

Vebnei

• Like 1

Bruh im studying the same shit as you, CCNA R&S, welcome to the server

Wow! That's great! Thank you. <3

Welcome! Glad you're having fun, it really is a diverse community and I like how you see the light side of things, even people being "toxic". Enjoy your stay!

Thank you, I am very happy to be here. <3

welcome man!

Thank you <3