Poll: Mailboxes / Parcel worker job

Rubik

Opinions on the mailboxes / Parcel Worker job  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Opinions on the mailboxes / Parcel Worker job

• Everything is fine as-is, it should be a challenge
    • Remove some mailboxes that are far away, make the job easier
    • Add more mailboxes

What are your thoughts on the mailboxes / parcel worker job? I'm trying to get some feedback on future changes and which direction to go.

If you don't agree with either option in the poll or want to give more feedback reply here. Let's try to keep it productive, thanks!

Amazon worker job - 20% extra money for completing a parcel. Has a red/white outline of where the required mailbox is(its a bit buggy at the minute and sometimes you need to refer to memory or the map on the forums to find them, it won't highlight in game for you)

​​

Bad amazon worker job - 30% less cash per parcel delivery, but you get a random weapon on delivery (bad amazon worker opening up and stealing packages he delivers)

Distance scaling - scale your delivery money with the distance from NPC to mailbox. IE you deliver from fountain to strip club, you get a bonus 2% csdh due to distance.

Make NPCs have certain routes. Like the one in town square gets 1, 5, 3, 2 and one that’s out by the strip club gets the ones for that area like 4. It makes it wayyyyyy easier.

Personally I would like a job for it where in the job you can ‘eat’ it like you do for meth. So it makes it easier to deliver. If you allow the eating I’m all for keeping it the same. But with the distance required it just makes too much a hassle and too little money.